Windows 10: toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel

Discus and support toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is my toolbar on microsoft outlook inbox, and excel sheets? it disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanetH.1, Jun 5, 2019.

1. JanetH.1 Win User

toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel

where is my toolbar on microsoft outlook inbox, and excel sheets? it disappeared

:)

JanetH.1, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Luka1 Win User

Toolbar is gone

After restart my toolbar is gone, what to do? I put it again and after restart its gone again. Toolbar on picture.
    toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel [​IMG]

Luka1, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 People app and printing contacts with addresses

Figured it out on my own. I had to enter the addresses of all contacts in People, which also created them in outlook. Then went into Excel and in the toolbar created an excel document which listed all contacts and addresses and filed that in My Documents, then
    went into Word and in the toolbar followed the steps for creating a label list and merged the Excel contacts during the address label creation steps.

GeorgeKissell, Jun 5, 2019
  4. toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel

Toolbar is gone

Have you tried to re-pin the apps you want to the taskbar?

oldtraveler, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel

1. toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel - Similar Threads - toolbar suddenly gone

2. Outlook toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook toolbar: Turned on my computer and Outlook now shows the toolbar on the right side. It used to be on the bottom and I can no longer move the toolbar. How do I put it back on the bottom? Right click does not work, nor is there anything in settings....
  3. Outlook toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook toolbar: Turned on my computer and Outlook now shows the toolbar on the right side. It used to be on the bottom and I can no longer move the toolbar. How do I put it back on the bottom? Right click does not work, nor is there anything in settings....
  4. Outlook toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  6. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  7. Outlook Status in Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Status in Excel: Has anyone seen a Outlook status bar in a Excel workbook. I have a Excel workbook that sends email using outlook. It would be nice if when I send the email a status bar would show it sending the email. Not even sure it possible but if it is I know someone from this forum...
  8. Word and outlook are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and outlook are gone: I recently got an error when trying to start up outlook. Someone on a thread told me to reinstall it. So I uninstalled it. When I looked for the download on the windows website it said to install office so I did that. I can access the apps on the office app, but I cant search...
  9. MSWord EXCell and Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSWord EXCell and Outlook: I Had the MSOffice on my PC but after MS Windows upgraded my system, I have to pay PER YEAR for them now. Where did they go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msword-excell-and-outlook/a71bbbd7-f38c-481e-8e82-22847f8990c2
  10. Toolbar is gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar is gone: After restart my toolbar is gone, what to do? I put it again and after restart its gone again. Toolbar on picture. [img] 56408