Windows 10: toolbar/taskbar

Discus and support toolbar/taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nessa, Mar 15, 2016.

1. nessa Win User

toolbar/taskbar

Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!!
    I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away.....
    Any ideas , suggestions would be wonderful

:)

nessa, Mar 15, 2016

2. Task bar resize

The double bar probably means some toolbar is shown.

Right Click the Taskbar>Toolbar>Hide the toolbars shown.

Unlock the Taskbar by unchecking Lock the taskbar and then try dragging it to smaller size.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Taskbar resets to one row each time I reboot after Creators Update

I have only recently upgraded to windows Creator and suffered from losing the bottom row of the taskbar each time I restart windows.

I have tried lots of permutations 'supposed fixes' but my latest (might be different tomorrow!!) observations highlight the taskbar TOOLBARS:

- If I remove all Toolbars from the taskbar, Restart = NO rows are lost.

- With a toolbar applied to taskbar and taskbar locked Restart = NO rows are lost.

- With a toolbar applied to taskbar and taskbar NOT locked Restart = ONE row lost.

I also use a 3rd monitor with my laptop via a

XCSOURCE USB 3.0 To HDMI HD 1080P Video Cable Adapter Converter

with this there 'seems' to be an extra problem:

- With a toolbar applied to taskbar and taskbar locked Restart = ONE row lost.

JimOrrell68, Mar 15, 2016
  4. toolbar/taskbar

Hello nessa Welcome to the Ten Forums!

I have to assume you saw 10 go on as an upgrade from the previous version correct? Often an upgrade install to a newer version of Windows will simply come out "Buggy" with either some immediate headaches or minor issues that slowly appear after 10 has been on for a period of time.

IF immediately found to be a headache the Upgrade to Repair type install.

For some minor issues however like a glitch you can first try a run of the System File Checker tool opening a command prompt and typing the "sfc /scannow" command. The system tool will look around for any important files that didn't go on good or never found their way onto the drive to begin with. If you should see the message that some files were not able to be fixed the problem would be a little more involved.

Night Hawk, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

toolbar/taskbar

1. toolbar/taskbar - Similar Threads - toolbar taskbar

2. In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...: In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? If it's not possible then this is terrible whomever idea this was I guess never worked in the real world where productivity matters....
  3. In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...: In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? If it's not possible then this is terrible whomever idea this was I guess never worked in the real world where productivity matters....
  4. Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??: What is the status - Our large organization uses this fpr productivity and will have to seek third-party - Can you commenthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-can-you-add-a-toolbar-to-the/d4de84d4-e204-418b-a25f-3fae6ffec85b...
  5. Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??

Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??: What is the status - Our large organization uses this fpr productivity and will have to seek third-party - Can you commenthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-can-you-add-a-toolbar-to-the/d4de84d4-e204-418b-a25f-3fae6ffec85b...
  6. Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??: How do we add toolbars to the taskbar in Windows 11 - this he huge for our users as we add default folders for quick access while using full-screen EMR app....
  7. Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??

Windows 11 - How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10??: How do we add toolbars to the taskbar in Windows 11 - this he huge for our users as we add default folders for quick access while using full-screen EMR app....
  8. Will the "Toolbar" option and functionality from Windows 10 be added back to the Taskbar on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the "Toolbar" option and functionality from Windows 10 be added back to the Taskbar on...: Will the "Toolbar" option and functionality from Windows 10 be added back to the Taskbar on Windows 11? This feature is extremely useful and a huge time saver. I use it every day! If it is not added as an option in Windows 11 you guys are seriously hindering the performance...
  9. Will the "Toolbar" option and functionality from Windows 10 be added back to the Taskbar on...

Will the "Toolbar" option and functionality from Windows 10 be added back to the Taskbar on...: Will the "Toolbar" option and functionality from Windows 10 be added back to the Taskbar on Windows 11? This feature is extremely useful and a huge time saver. I use it every day! If it is not added as an option in Windows 11 you guys are seriously hindering the performance...
  10. Why has adding toolbars to the taskbar in windows 11 been dropped

Why has adding toolbars to the taskbar in windows 11 been dropped: My whole computer life was aided enormously by the simple but very very effective facility to add toolbars to the taskbar. For those who have missed this amazing productivity help it allows you to create a folder that contained shortcuts to other folder paths, websites files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xsource sfc scannow