Windows 10: Toolbar

Discus and support Toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why won't the toolbar hide - what would stop it from hiding?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryBaruck, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Toolbar

Why won't the toolbar hide - what would stop it from hiding?

:)

JerryBaruck, Feb 19, 2021
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

Toolbar ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Toolbar

Unwanted toolbar appearing in all browsers

Follow the steps here.

Remove Yahoo Search redirect (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Toolbar

1. Toolbar - Similar Threads - Toolbar

2. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  3. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  4. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  5. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  6. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...
  7. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...
  8. I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...: I lost everything, what is going on? Can you show me how to go back? The toolbar on the bottom I have most displaying but when I touch an icon, the icon disappears and no application. Is there a way to look at the path of my icons from the start menu? PLEASE HELP...this...
  9. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  10. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4