Windows 10: toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates

Discus and support toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently d/l the windows 10 1803 update and my toolbar and extensions now has a circle with a slash thru it how can I get them working again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by edfurner1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. edfurner1 Win User

toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates

I recently d/l the windows 10 1803 update and my toolbar and extensions now has a circle with a slash thru it how can I get them working again

:)

edfurner1, Nov 6, 2018

2. Toolbars and Extensions has a red circle with slash so is in restriced mode

I have Administrator rights but I can't enable my Add-Ons as the Toolbars and Extensions has a red circle with a slash through it. How do I fix this? Thank you

DebHarris1, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Whodawho Win User
    Toolbars and Extensions

What toolbars and extensions are a must on windows 10? Seems I have a lot of them...

Whodawho, Nov 6, 2018
  4. toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates

TOOLBAR EXTENSIONS IN WINDOWS 10

Please advise as to how I can re-enable my previous toolbar extensions/add-ons in Windows 10? I had a Yahoo Toolbar as well as a Norton Identity Safe toolbar and I can't figure out how to enable them?

AllenPhipps, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates

1. toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - toolbars extensions circle

2. Forward Slash Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forward Slash Doesn't Work: I have used different keyboards, and my PC doesn't detect forward slash "/"Pressing shift and clicking lets me type the question mark "?"Even the On-Screen-Keyboard also doesn't input "/"The keyboards work fine on other PCs but not this PC.I have updated drivers and even...
  3. Forward Slash Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forward Slash Doesn't Work: I have used different keyboards, and my PC doesn't detect forward slash "/"Pressing shift and clicking lets me type the question mark "?"Even the On-Screen-Keyboard also doesn't input "/"The keyboards work fine on other PCs but not this PC.I have updated drivers and even...
  4. what is the red circle with a slash through it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the red circle with a slash through it: I get this symbol on cloud storage. how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-red-circle-with-a-slash-through-it/645f0561-7209-4b06-849c-4ea9ecc94593
  5. what is the red circle with a slash through it

what is the red circle with a slash through it: I get this symbol on cloud storage. how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-red-circle-with-a-slash-through-it/645f0561-7209-4b06-849c-4ea9ecc94593
  6. Slash key isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slash key isn't working: My slash key has the following configuration:?+/°When I press it, it should type "/" but it shows "+" instead.When I try it with shift it should type "?" but it also shows "+".And when I try it with alt gr it should type "°" but nothing shows up.I tried the other keys with...
  7. Slash key isn't working

Slash key isn't working: My slash key has the following configuration:?+/°When I press it, it should type "/" but it shows "+" instead.When I try it with shift it should type "?" but it also shows "+".And when I try it with alt gr it should type "°" but nothing shows up.I tried the other keys with...
  8. Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I've tried to do everything I can. I've searched it up and saw a big list that had me reset the store, relogin , redownload the store and no matter what I do. It HASN'T fixed it. It's something wrong with my PC I guess because I've even tried using my friends account to...
  9. Windows 10 Locked toolbars in Taskbar Extension list locations not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Locked toolbars in Taskbar Extension list locations not opening: When I click on the expand list button in toolbars in the taskbar like in the below pictures, I get a list of everything in the location, but i am unable to do anything with it except see it: I cant open any file or folder, but i can expand arrows and see subfolders. What...
  10. Windows 10 latest update. Slashing on every textbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update. Slashing on every textbox: Hello good day :) i just updated my laptop 1:13am August 17,2018 then after updating while i was typing "a it always follow with a slash continous not stopping unless i press delete or backspace." Not just a but also goes with other letters. And also the numlock key. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toolbars and extensions

2. toolbars and extensions windows 10

3. toolbars and extensions windows 10 hp

4. windows 10 slash is not working,
  5. toolbars and extensions has red circle,
  6. red circle on toolbars and extensions,
  7. cannot get in toolbars and extenions,
  8. what toolbars can i have on lenovo ideapad in windows 10,
  9. toolbars and extensions not working,
  10. windows 10 extensions not working,
  11. toolbar and extensions windows 10,