Windows 10: Toolbars icons disappear too fast

Discus and support Toolbars icons disappear too fast in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on an icon in the toiol bar it does not give me time to open it. I have to rigth click hold and the if i am fast I can open it with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alboari, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Alboari Win User

Toolbars icons disappear too fast

When I click on an icon in the toiol bar it does not give me time to open it. I have to rigth click hold and the if i am fast I can open it with the left click. Is there a way to change the timing?
    TRhank you all

:)

Alboari, Aug 9, 2016

2. Explorer toolbars

Some update from Microsoft has messed up the toolbar settings in IE 11. The original toolbar has disappeared and cannot be found in "manage addons". Other toolbars that I want to have displayed won't. If there was a "view" icon it too has disappeared.
    Some functions in "Advanced Setting" require approval from the administrator. Since I have logged on as the administrator what is the issue? Thanks for your help in this matter

timothymyer, Aug 9, 2016
  3. MS1717 Win User
    Missing icons

An icon has gone missing from the taskbar (toolbar?) at the bottom of my screen.

It's the icon which allows me to safely unplug an external device. Is that device now attached forever to my computer?

Icons seem to disappear now and then. How can I retrieve them. This one is missing both from the toolbar/taskbar and from the menu that comes up when you click "^" on that toolbar/taskbar.

I hate icons! I can't be bothered memorizing their meaning. They never look like what they do. I can only understand them if their name appears when you mouse over. But I don't always know which one to mouse over.

AND: They're too tiny. I hate icons.

MS1717, Aug 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, you mention a tool bar.
    Could you say which toolbar that is, and in which program? A screenshot would help.

Do you in general have a problem double clicking things? Or only in one toolbar?

If double click timing is your problem go here: (Control Panel, mouse)

Toolbars icons disappear too fast [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Toolbars icons disappear too fast - Similar Threads - Toolbars icons disappear

2. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  3. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  4. The icon on my toolbar disappear

The icon on my toolbar disappear: The icon on my toolbar disappear, it exist but doesn't show up.I have restarted the Windows, still the same.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-toolbar-disappear/93b1e3bd-fc42-4e9a-8f45-a99ba0b5bb1c
  5. The icon on my toolbar disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icon on my toolbar disappear: The icon on my toolbar disappear, it exist but doesn't show up.I have restarted the Windows, still the same.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-toolbar-disappear/93b1e3bd-fc42-4e9a-8f45-a99ba0b5bb1c
  6. The icon on my toolbar disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Toolbar Icons not Taskbar Icons disappear for Microsoft Apps

Toolbar Icons not Taskbar Icons disappear for Microsoft Apps: This is probably the way that it is, so nothing can be done. I use a single Toolbar for certain Apps. Both Microsoft and 3rd Party. I copy the shortcuts from: Explorer Shell:AppsFolder into the Toolbar folder. I rename those copied shortcuts. The Icons shortcuts...
  8. ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared: The ATC window icon control tower icon on the on-screen toolbar has disappeared. Also, on the settings window of the toolbar, the ATC function shows as being switched off, and it is greyed out as well. Please see image below. This occurred upon the opening of a routine...
  9. Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use: I am running WIndows 10 on a Surface tablet. I just upgrade to Edge. Looks like a mistake. I now have dialog boxes that flash so fast that I barely know they actually appear. Therefore I cannot use them. I am using Word and trying to delete rows and double click the...
  10. Recent e-mails disappear too fast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recent e-mails disappear too fast: Once I glance at an e-mail message, it's removed, disappears altogether and can be found only (sometimes) through Search Mail, a headache! I want to return later to peruse, answer, and sometimes to copy data. How can I change this system? Now I cannot submit because your...