Windows 10: Toolbars not visible (though present) in Windows 10 taskbar on Firefox

Discus and support Toolbars not visible (though present) in Windows 10 taskbar on Firefox in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Suddenly my toolbars have become invisible along with everything else on my Taskbar, except for the icons. Everying is hidden by the Taskbar's deep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Matthew Pollock, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Toolbars not visible (though present) in Windows 10 taskbar on Firefox

Suddenly my toolbars have become invisible along with everything else on my Taskbar, except for the icons. Everying is hidden by the Taskbar's deep black. I have changed nothing, at least not intentionally. I have played around with the taskbar Settings to try to fix the problem, with no success. My toolbar items on the Taskbar are completely usable - simply invisible. Something called PC System Fix by Outbyte System Repair is offering a Toolbar repair tool. Should I use that? It seems odd that they don't know how to spell toolbar, which they spell with two lls.

:)

Matthew Pollock, Jul 14, 2021
  2. No Jo Win User

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked.

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

However here is a solution:

Remove the Language Toolbar from the Taskbar by unticking (unchecking) it in the list of Toolbars. It will then float and will not show up in your Toolbars list or on the Taskbar.

Logoffs, Restarts and full Shutdown/Poweroff/Startup will all retain the Toolbars as set.

Hope this helps someone.

No Jo, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Taskbar toolbar "Desktop" opens behind Taskbar

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What are you exactly referring to when you say “Taskbar-toolbar "Desktop" added to the Taskbar”?
    For testing, I suggest you to create a new user account and check the status of this issue.

Create a user account

Create a user account in Windows

Reply us back with the results. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Toolbars not visible (though present) in Windows 10 taskbar on Firefox

Quick Launch is Not Available as a Toolbar on the Taskbar

SYMPTOMS:

When you right-click the taskbar and point to Toolbars,
    Quick Launch
    is not visible. Also, Quick Launch is not enabled by default as a toolbar on the taskbar.

MORE INFORMATION:

Windows 10 lets you pin your programs to the taskbar like users of Windows 7 and 8.1 can. However, there is no practical reason to enable Quick Launch as a toolbar on the taskbar. The Quick Launch toolbar was useful on Windows 98 and up to Windows Vista
    for quickly launching applications from there.

PilotRain942054, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Toolbars not visible (though present) in Windows 10 taskbar on Firefox

1. Toolbars not visible (though present) in Windows 10 taskbar on Firefox - Similar Threads - Toolbars visible though

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  4. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  5. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  6. Desktop Toolbar on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Toolbar on Taskbar in Windows 10: I like having the Desktop Toolbar on my Taskbar, which lets me access files / shortcuts on my desktop, without having to Show Desktop, etc... In Windows 10 it seems like the default shortcut is to my User Profile / Home path, whereas in Windows 7 it used to point to...
  7. toolbar/taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar/taskbar: Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away..... Any ideas...
  8. Windows 10 taskbar toolbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar toolbar icons: I've been looking all over the paces and was not able to find any inteligent answer. Recently I lost my icons sort order for Quick Launch toolbar. any time after I move icons around to place all in some logical (to me) order, the next time I reboot the computer they are...
  9. Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Add Toolbars on the Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see, open,...
  10. Remove Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Remove Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Remove Toolbars on the Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see,...