Windows 10: Toolbars within apps have become tiny

Discus and support Toolbars within apps have become tiny in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hit something that's caused the toolbars in my Photoshop and Flight Simulator apps possibly others to become super tiny. Everything was fine a day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RCFS, Mar 27, 2020.

1. RCFS Win User

Toolbars within apps have become tiny

I hit something that's caused the toolbars in my Photoshop and Flight Simulator apps possibly others to become super tiny. Everything was fine a day ago and my desktop and taskbar remain normal. Any suggestions? Thanks! Have screen shots if needed

:)

2. All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???

All my toolbars & programs are super tiny??? I didnt change them ! How do i get everything back to regular size

Lisa Groft, Mar 27, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 27, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

Everything is tiny on apps I download

Everything is tiny on apps I download. Text, Icons, Toolbars... Too little to read or use.
    FastStone Image Viewer is typical
    Have same thing on almost all apps
    How can I make them usable size??

New Lenovo Yoga 3
    3200 X 1800 resolution default

Thema:

1. Toolbars within apps have become tiny - Similar Threads - Toolbars within apps

2. notifications have suddenly become tiny

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications have suddenly become tiny: as shown in picture, this was a sudden issue. Seems settings have been changed as of recent updates as the old methods found with microsoft support cannot be found within the control panel nor display settings....
  3. notifications have suddenly become tiny

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications have suddenly become tiny: as shown in picture, this was a sudden issue. Seems settings have been changed as of recent updates as the old methods found with microsoft support cannot be found within the control panel nor display settings....
  4. notifications have suddenly become tiny

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps: I'm finding that in some apps in Windows have menu elements buried under the top window bar. So far I've seen it in Photos and the Store, but not in Calculator, Maps, Money or some other apps. If you look close, you can see bits of the top menu in both cases.The photos app...
  6. Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps: I'm finding that in some apps in Windows have menu elements buried under the top window bar. So far I've seen it in Photos and the Store, but not in Calculator, Maps, Money or some other apps. If you look close, you can see bits of the top menu in both cases.The photos app...
  7. Names in topbar become very tiny

in Windows 10 Customization
    Names in topbar become very tiny: After updating my PC to windows 10 v2004 I am experiencing a bug. The name of application become very small and unreadable. Please see the below image. [ATTACH]...
  8. Super tiny icons within tiles on Start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Super tiny icons within tiles on Start screen: I'm curious to know if anyone has seen something like this, and even more interested in any known solutions. I have a group tile for Microsoft Office Web Apps. The icons on that tile are super tiny. Likewise when I open that group, the icon on each individual tile in...
  9. All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???

All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???: All my toolbars & programs are super tiny??? I didnt change them ! How do i get everything back to regular size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-toolbars-programs-are-super-tiny/f5f793b1-bc32-4d5b-a8da-143840fdce65
  10. Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar

Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar: Hi, *Smile i have a question about toolbars... is it possible to have programs launch within the toolbar? 107959