Windows 10: Tools improving the default virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Discus and support Tools improving the default virtual desktops in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using the virtual desktops in Windows 10 a lot (Start + Tab -> New desktop at the top). And I'm wondering if there are any cool tools out there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maartendeblock, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Tools improving the default virtual desktops in Windows 10?

I'm using the virtual desktops in Windows 10 a lot (Start + Tab -> New desktop at the top). And I'm wondering if there are any cool tools out there improving that experience even further?

submitted by /u/maartendeblock
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/maartendeblock, Mar 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 Virtual Desktop Switching Animation

Hello Patrick,

To better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Please provide your computer's specification.
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Does the issue also occurs on other games or applications?

Meanwhile, we suggest to apply the steps on this article
    to improve your PC's performance.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Virtual Desktops Windows 10?

Hi Lucas,

Modifying the settings of a virtual desktop requires complex steps. Because of this, we might need to refer you to our Microsoft TechNet forums for further assistance. For us to direct you to the correct forum category, we would need the answers to the following:

• Are you using a Windows Server?
    • Is your device connected to a domain network?
    • What virtual desktop are you using?

If you are using Hyper-V, you can use this article published
    by Andre Da Costa as your reference on how to use Windows 10's built in Hyper-V for creating Virtual Machines.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Tools improving the default virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Tools improving the default virtual desktops in Windows 10?

1. Tools improving the default virtual desktops in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Tools improving default

2. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  3. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  4. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  5. Windows 10 virtual desktop

Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  6. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Improvements to Virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improvements to Virtual Desktops: Hi, Instead of having useless Virtual Desktops that we can use just to separate the opened windows and very limited tasks that are not as useful as announced, it should be improved to be more profiles like.For example, I can create a new desktop for a gaming profile, it will...
  8. Improvements to Virtual Desktops

Improvements to Virtual Desktops: Hi, Instead of having useless Virtual Desktops that we can use just to separate the opened windows and very limited tasks that are not as useful as announced, it should be improved to be more profiles like.For example, I can create a new desktop for a gaming profile, it will...
  9. Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.: I accidentally created 845 virtual desktops, due to a button malfunction. I'd like to erase desktop 2-845 via quick PowerShell command or something in that direction....
  10. Improvements needed to Virtual Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Improvements needed to Virtual Desktop: I really like the virtual desktop feature, but the management of them is less than desirable. - Display the number of the current virtual desktop on the task bar. Simple and useful. - Create a keyboard shortcut to directly go to the intended desktop (instead of having to...