Windows 10: Tools Menu

Discus and support Tools Menu in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This should be easy but I cannot locate the "tools" menu. I need to use it but I do not have explicit instructions to find it! I am new to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sltmjones, Sep 16, 2018.

1. sltmjones Win User

Tools Menu

This should be easy but I cannot locate the "tools" menu. I need to use it but I do not have explicit instructions to find it! I am new to Windows 10 and would appreciate directions. Thanks.

:)

sltmjones, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Wile E Win User
    Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Sep 16, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Tools Menu

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Tools Menu

1. Tools Menu - Similar Threads - Tools Menu

2. Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up: Whenever launching the Snipping Tool, I cannot access the Settings page since the drop down menu won't show up after clicking it. Also there are two drop down menu buttons in the program, which seems like a bug on my end. I've been wanting to access the menu to turn off the...
  3. Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up: Whenever launching the Snipping Tool, I cannot access the Settings page since the drop down menu won't show up after clicking it. Also there are two drop down menu buttons in the program, which seems like a bug on my end. I've been wanting to access the menu to turn off the...
  4. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  5. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  6. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

7. Start Menu Windows Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  8. Start Menu Windows Tools

Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  9. I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.: I am running Windows 11 Home Build 22621.1413. If I use the shortcut Win + Shift + S, I do not get the menu with the Record option. If I search for Snipping Tool in the taskbar search window and select Snipping Tool, I do get the menu with the record option. Why is the KB...
  10. I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.

I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.: I am running Windows 11 Home Build 22621.1413. If I use the shortcut Win + Shift + S, I do not get the menu with the Record option. If I search for Snipping Tool in the taskbar search window and select Snipping Tool, I do get the menu with the record option. Why is the KB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tools menu for Windows phone