Windows 10: Tools reset this PC, windows 10

Discus and support Tools reset this PC, windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My doubt is that I have used the recovery -> Reset this PC -> Keep all the files, whenever I feel that my pc is running slowly. And the last time that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Miguel123x, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Tools reset this PC, windows 10

My doubt is that I have used the recovery -> Reset this PC -> Keep all the files, whenever I feel that my pc is running slowly. And the last time that I reset it up, the machine don't just kept all my files also drives and installed programs. I know that probably the reset might had have an error and have decide to undoing all the recent actions...

The mystery was when I wrote my user's account password since the pc began to show those message when is configurating the desktop and making some updates and the message that said, Do not restar your pc during this process.

So that make me confused. Do you know if the restar PCs is keeping even the program's installation or am I having a big deal?

:)

Miguel123x, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Tools reset this PC, windows 10

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Tools reset this PC, windows 10

1. Tools reset this PC, windows 10 - Similar Threads - Tools reset

2. PC stuck on Automatic Preparing Tool, Failed to reset pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on Automatic Preparing Tool, Failed to reset pc: So basically my pc’s been useless because my Pc is stuck on a loop for automatic preparing fix or something like that and ive tried everything to fix this and it wont let me reset my pc either. But if theres any way around this i need to know. And could i possibly use a...
  3. PC stuck on Automatic Preparing Tool, Failed to reset pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on Automatic Preparing Tool, Failed to reset pc: So basically my pc’s been useless because my Pc is stuck on a loop for automatic preparing fix or something like that and ive tried everything to fix this and it wont let me reset my pc either. But if theres any way around this i need to know. And could i possibly use a...
  4. Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall: My Windows 11 installation corrupted so I reset my PC with a clean installation of Windows 11 using the Cloud option. This solved my boot issues I was having and almost everything looks good; however, the windows store and snipping tool no longer work.When I click the windows...
  5. Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall

Windows Store and Snipping Tool Does Not Work After Windows 11 Reset/Reinstall: My Windows 11 installation corrupted so I reset my PC with a clean installation of Windows 11 using the Cloud option. This solved my boot issues I was having and almost everything looks good; however, the windows store and snipping tool no longer work.When I click the windows...
  6. Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...: Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or admin password. I want to restore it to factory condition, however my Mom forgot her password years ago and yahoo cant help her recover password. PLZ HELP and to respond use *** Email...
  7. Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...

Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...: Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or admin password. I want to restore it to factory condition, however my Mom forgot her password years ago and yahoo cant help her recover password. PLZ HELP and to respond use *** Email...
  8. I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...: I have had success using a memory stick that I have formatted using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for resetting laptops. I have recently had 2 come back to me that needed resetting but I have been unable to.The laptops I am having issues with are HP 250 G8 Notebooks 1 or...
  9. I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...: I have had success using a memory stick that I have formatted using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for resetting laptops. I have recently had 2 come back to me that needed resetting but I have been unable to.The laptops I am having issues with are HP 250 G8 Notebooks 1 or...
  10. I am unable to reset a computer using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Couldn't find any...

in Windows 10 Gaming