Windows 10: tools to remove files

Discus and support tools to remove files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got Adobe AGCInvokerUtility.exe in my PC. Some people say it is a virus. What tool can use to remove it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LauraRojas2, Oct 13, 2019.

1. tools to remove files

I got Adobe AGCInvokerUtility.exe in my PC. Some people say it is a virus. What tool can use to remove it

:)

LauraRojas2, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Safely Remove Hardware tool

Thank you for the update, Murray. Since you mentioned that you've already tried running the rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll command to no avail, we suggest that you create a shortcut or even a batch file using the same command. Just run
    the shortcut or batch file and see if the Safely Remove Hardware dialog window will appear. To create a shortcut, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the desktop and click on New > Shortcut.
    • In the Type the location of the item box, type in, or copy and paste the following command:
      • rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
    • Click Next and then give it a name like Safely Remove Hardware, and then click on
      Finish.

Keep us in the loop.

Aileen Alf, Oct 13, 2019
  4. tools to remove files

Jsssssssss, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

tools to remove files

1. tools to remove files - Similar Threads - tools remove files

2. EFS Removal Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    EFS Removal Tool: I messed when I was transferring files from my old computer. I transferred them to an SD card while they were still EFS encrypted and did not also transfer the PFX certificate. I no longer have my old computer and cannot copy or access the files using my new one. Is there...
  3. Malicious software removal tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malicious software removal tool: As part of the regular patch tuesday, MS released a malicious software removal tool. This year that frequency went from monthly to quarterly, and event that varies. This month (Nov 20) there's a new one out, 2 months after the last one: KB890830 v5.84, and it's been detected...
  4. malicious removal tool stuck

malicious removal tool stuck: tool starts the scan and green bar goes about 1/4 and shows waves like it is still scanning but after 20 hours does not go any further. Tried MRT and the other scanner from microsoft that is running right now and same problem....
  5. Malware Removal Tools

Malware Removal Tools: Once monthly at patch tuesday. In May20, a notice that they will in future be quarterly. Which would put the next one in August. This month, right now. And there is not a hair of it in sight. Has the policy changed?? Is this once essential feature now dead like a dodo, or is...
  6. Remove or Disable Drive Tools tab in WIndows File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove or Disable Drive Tools tab in WIndows File Explorer: Need to remove or disable Drive Tools tab in WIndows File Explorer where options Optimize, Cleanup and Format are available. Using Windows Home Edition....
  7. Malware removal tool?

Malware removal tool?: Altho Windows Defender detects and removes a virus threat scam, it comes right back every time I log into my financial sites thereafter -- multiple times a day! What is being removed? Is there an application or tool that digs deeper and not only removes the virus but actually...
  8. Malicious removal tool

Malicious removal tool: I run Malicious software removal tool (MRT) and it ALWAYS comes up with one file found. When I list the details, nothing shows up in the list. Today I ran MRT and it listed 3 files found - but once more nothing shows in the list. Rerunning MRT again shows 3 files found....
  9. Malicious Software Removal Tool

Malicious Software Removal Tool: I have Norton Antivirus on my computer and two or three times now I have seen a pop up in the bottom right corner from Norton which says "Malicious software removal tool was blocked from accessing the internet". It seems weird that my Antivirus would block a tool which is on...
  10. Tool to remove all unwanted tools and services.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tool to remove all unwanted tools and services.: Hi people.. As we all know, the classical Windows XP has a tool.... XpLitePro ... to remove áll unwanted software and services you wish to have deleted. XpLite could both remove hidden programs/services which are not visible in configuration screen/ remove programs section...