Windows 10: tools

Discus and support tools in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I an using microsoft windows 10 and want to continue using my yahoo emai. i can get it but cannot write back or get my facebook friends. how can I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouiseHanlon1, Jul 8, 2020.

1. tools

I an using microsoft windows 10 and want to continue using my yahoo emai. i can get it but cannot write back or get my facebook friends. how can I do this? It said to go to tools but I cannot find it. Please help. It will be greatly appreciated. thank you

:)

LouiseHanlon1, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jul 8, 2020
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jul 8, 2020
  4. tools

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

If they have a trial, I'll see how good it is *Smile tools :)

VLC is good for ANY platform!! *Toast :toast:

Dippyskoodlez, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

tools

1. tools - Similar Threads - tools

2. MSIX Packaging Tool will not launch after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSIX Packaging Tool will not launch after install: The MSIX Packaging Tool will not launch on testing VM's after installing via PS - add-appxpackage Microsoft.MSIXPackagingTool.msixBundle.It appears in the start menu but will not launch. When I try to launch as admin, I get the "the service has not been started" error.Our OS...
  3. MSIX Packaging Tool will not launch after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSIX Packaging Tool will not launch after install: The MSIX Packaging Tool will not launch on testing VM's after installing via PS - add-appxpackage Microsoft.MSIXPackagingTool.msixBundle.It appears in the start menu but will not launch. When I try to launch as admin, I get the "the service has not been started" error.Our OS...
  4. MSIX Packaging Tool will not launch after install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error: Recently when recording screen and output audio using Snipping tool, at the end I get a sign saying "Problems with recording audio. If an open app is using WASAPI exclusive mode, change it to shared mode" and the recording doesn't come up with audio.The strange thing is that...
  6. Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error

Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error: Recently when recording screen and output audio using Snipping tool, at the end I get a sign saying "Problems with recording audio. If an open app is using WASAPI exclusive mode, change it to shared mode" and the recording doesn't come up with audio.The strange thing is that...
  7. Securesync Migration tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Securesync Migration tool: Is it possible to migrate files from Securesync to OneDrive/SharePoint Online using the ShareGate migration tool? Also, are there any other migration tools available?...
  8. Securesync Migration tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securesync Migration tool: Is it possible to migrate files from Securesync to OneDrive/SharePoint Online using the ShareGate migration tool? Also, are there any other migration tools available?...
  9. Securesync Migration tool

10. Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291: Recently had 3 users complain about snipping tool printing multiple pages. Is this a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-prints-multiple-blank-pages-os/cf18f0e8-335f-4dc0-ab6c-a10b0cc6498c