Windows 10: Tools

Discus and support Tools in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I install the tool to scan for viruses only with Windows Defender? If possible could you list some of these tools?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gitkerl1234, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Tools

Can I install the tool to scan for viruses only with Windows Defender? If possible could you list some of these tools?

:)

gitkerl1234, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Oct 15, 2020
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Tools

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

If they have a trial, I'll see how good it is *Smile Tools :)

VLC is good for ANY platform!! *Toast :toast:

Dippyskoodlez, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Tools

1. Tools - Similar Threads - Tools

2. windows creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows creation tool: does anyone here know the answers ! this is the third time i have posted the same question why dont i have the mouse arrow after i boot into do a clean install i have an hp 14-cf3xxx laptop but when i use the pc's recovery options in blue screen after re boot the arrow is...
  3. Windows Installation with Media Creation Tool isn't working and is corrupting my flash...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Installation with Media Creation Tool isn't working and is corrupting my flash...: Hey, thanks for reading. I've just built a new pc, and im trying to install windows on it by using a USB stick or whatever. I've run the Media Creation Tool, downloaded from the Microsoft website: https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/software-download/windows10 I pick the drive...
  4. Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool?

Is it possible to downgrade the Windows 10 magnifier tool?: I'm running Windows 2004 but I hate the way the magnify.exe tool works here. Seems like they integrated it into the new settings and generally made it UWP-like. I don't like that because it interferes with some stuff I used to use the old magnifier with and it interrupts my...
  5. My Snip and sketch tool not working! Halp!!1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Snip and sketch tool not working! Halp!!1: I need to screenshot my tasks on science because its very long!! But my snip and sketch not working! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snip-and-sketch-tool-not-working-halp1/ef18417d-fddf-40d9-bf83-ef94a94883b1
  6. Open source tool for directory statistics

Open source tool for directory statistics: Can anyone suggest a good open source alternative for WinDirStat? I am not having access to install any software, so this should work as a standalone application. submitted by /u/pradpee [link] [comments]...
  7. I want to download windows 10 from windows 7 using media tool so to download how much...

I want to download windows 10 from windows 7 using media tool so to download how much...: I want to download windows 10 from windows 7 using media tool to download how much internet data I need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-windows-10-from-windows-7-using/399ff963-46e5-4256-aaab-95c2e734a4bb
  8. Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool: I'm 14 and I just got a new computer. To take screenshots, I have been using print screen, but i noticed that the snipping tool works much better. My question is, after using the snipping tool, where do my pictures go? submitted by /u/Vast_Tough_2208 [link] [comments]...
  9. Broken Repair Upgrade In-Place Upgrade In October 2020 20H2 Media Creation Tool.

Broken Repair Upgrade In-Place Upgrade In October 2020 20H2 Media Creation Tool.: The most recent Media Creation Tool no longer allows you to keep files and apps as an option when re-installing Windows 10 via the ISO or MCT leaving you to only wipe everything likely due to a fundamental change in the build involving the build and edition IDs and values, or...
  10. Little known Windows 10 tools to help you get stuff done faster

in Windows 10 News
    Little known Windows 10 tools to help you get stuff done faster: Microsoft’s Windows 10 is constantly evolving and fresh features arrive every year. New features were released with Windows 10’s October 2020 Update, May 2020 Update, and May 2019 Update. While most Windows 10 features arrive via Windows Update, Microsoft has also published...