Windows 10: Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!

Discus and support Tooooo many windows open!! Please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I search for something- for instance, I go to the 2019 file, than the New York file, than the Doctors, file than the heart file, the offices,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MadonnaPadilla, May 26, 2019.

1. Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!

When I search for something- for instance, I go to the 2019 file, than the New York file, than the Doctors, file than the heart file, the offices, etc... etc. Well every time I click to follow this chain to the doctor -- a new window stays open on my screen. How do I get system to open these files in the same window! I end up spending more time closing windows than doing my research! Please help! Madonna

:)

MadonnaPadilla, May 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2019
  4. Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!

1. Tooooo many windows open!! Please help! - Similar Threads - Tooooo many open

2. My pc has to many errors please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc has to many errors please help: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h7Qcw1a8cWHvZQbSQc-KdGGBdTnQ9EQi/view?usp=share_linkhere is the link to see all the errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-to-many-errors-please-help/3d00bef3-6d3c-41f0-b6ba-62ff57c1d8b0
  3. many windows open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many windows open: How do I close a lot of open windows? Thousands! Is there a method to close all the windows at once, without moving from one window to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-windows-open/f9bfee1e-768b-4511-b65c-2f65ff6c5072
  4. many windows open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many windows open: How do I close a lot of open windows? Thousands! Is there a method to close all the windows at once, without moving from one window to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-windows-open/f9bfee1e-768b-4511-b65c-2f65ff6c5072
  5. many windows open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. So many errors at once please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many errors at once please help: So lemme start from first like I was using adrenaline 21.4.1 version for my laptop which was creating problems in Fullscreen games so according to Microsoft forums I downgraded and everything was fine until I found that my settings now never opened even the search keeps on...
  7. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!: My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  8. TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: The first straw was the taskbar. At first, my Windows button doesn't work and then my search bar also stopped working. It only freezes when I try to access the action center. I also cannot use keyboard shortcuts such as Win+X and Win+I. The next thing I knew, I have no...
  9. Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help

Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help: Hi, For the past few weeks I've been getting BSOD basically daily. Here is a list of BSOD errors from just the past 3 days alone.[ATTACH] I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I also noticed in Event Viewer I get tons of DCOM Event 10016 errors. Could this...
  10. Many Errors, Please Help me.

Many Errors, Please Help me.: Okay lets start from the very beginning. I shipped my pc via check-in luggage from my working country to my home country. Next, i set up my computer the way i did back in my working country. However to my surprise the computer booted and i arrives at my desktop, but my...