Windows 10: 'Toot' 'Toot' Sound in Windows 10

Discus and support 'Toot' 'Toot' Sound in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm listening 'toot' 'toot' sound from my laptop since last few weeks. Its not a 'beep' 'beep' sound, its 'toot' pause 'toot' pause and again 'toot'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krish_311, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Krish_311 Win User

'Toot' 'Toot' Sound in Windows 10

I'm listening 'toot' 'toot' sound from my laptop since last few weeks. Its not a 'beep' 'beep' sound, its 'toot' pause 'toot' pause and again 'toot' pause 3 times. Usually I listen to this sound after windows is loaded and I'm on my desktop. Does this sound indicate something?

:)

Krish_311, Jan 31, 2021
  2. qm2hill Win User

I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.

I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan. It's always worked before. I ran an updated Avast antivirus scan and Malware bytes scan: they didn't find any viruses or malware. Can someone help me?

qm2hill, Jan 31, 2021
  3. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

That's actually perfect, though it descends in pitch, unlike Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire when he shouts "Toot a loo"!

But yes, that's the exact sound.

RDenoncourt6284, Jan 31, 2021
  4. CraigLong Win User

"Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

I've always thought peripheral disconnection sounds more like "Toot-a-loo".

CraigLong, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. 'Toot' 'Toot' Sound in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 'Toot' 'Toot' Sound

2. My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...: When I minimize my app, the windows suddenly freeze. And “toot” spamming sound appears out of nowhere when i move the mouse.you will understand if u see this, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrZsaUkgLPFLrFNvfqdteulzEjSUyrwG/view?usp=sharing...
  3. My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...: When I minimize my app, the windows suddenly freeze. And “toot” spamming sound appears out of nowhere when i move the mouse.you will understand if u see this, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrZsaUkgLPFLrFNvfqdteulzEjSUyrwG/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 no sound: I have no sound in Windows 10. The same system box works with Windows 7 Ultimate and Linux. I have gon through everything on windows 10 sound fixes and still have no sound. I used the windows help and it hit a dead end , and told me to contact Microsoft for more help....
  5. No sound on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound on windows 10: So let me explain my problem, yesterday i turned on my hp omen 15 laptop and it had no sound, for some reason, the sound icon told me that the sound service wasnt running so i went to services.msc and the service and tried to run it and nothing, then i tried changing the...
  6. No sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in Windows 10: Last night i just put my laptop to sleep and then when i turned it back on it was running fine but there was no sound. There is no sound from any application so (youtube,vlc) I checked all my volume panels are up to 100% and not muted I tried system restore image of 1 week...
  7. No sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound in windows 10: No sound available after update in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-in-windows-10/c8597319-4c13-4ba5-b837-35e444af305b
  8. No Sound on Windows 10

No Sound on Windows 10: I have installed Windows 10 and everything has been working fine, I just don't have any sound on my pc or headphones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 120340
  9. I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.: I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan. It's always worked before. I ran an updated Avast antivirus scan and Malware bytes scan: they didn't find any viruses or malware. Can someone help me?...
  10. Windows 10 No sound

Windows 10 No sound: I found a solution to my problem, if you want to know the solution go to: Windows 10 no sound SOLUTION (CONEXANT) - Windows 10 Forums 15254