Windows 10: Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student

Discus and support Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It is often difficult for college and high school students to cope with the ever-expanding obligations and resources. Students need to do a lot of... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TechRealWorld.com, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student

It is often difficult for college and high school students to cope with the ever-expanding obligations and resources. Students need to do a lot of things like reading, tests, and writing essays. Custom writing can be a good solution in this situation for students to complete their assignments on time. You can take advantage of various iOS and Android applications to keep track of their homework and assignments. Such apps are designed exclusively for student assistance.

1. Dragon Dictation App (free for iOS)
    Typing will strain your wrists and in numerous cases cause permanent damage. You can get the value of this dictation software if you want to avoid this situation. You can save time and wrists by dictating your emails and assignments to the dragon app.

2. Office Lens (Free for Windows, Android and iOS)
    Photographing of receipts, newspapers, blackboards, whiteboards and records is an outstanding feature. You can take pictures from different angles with the aid of this camera, and the app will also remove shadows and glare. You can save your images as PowerPoint, text or PDF files.

3. Alarm Clock Sleep Cycle (Free for Android and iOS)
    Sufficient sleep is important for each participant, but the quantity of your sleep is not a restful wake-up. It’s all about your period of sleep and with the aid of this app you can set it. This app uses your phone’s accelerometer and microphone to monitor the user’s sleep patterns and select the best time to wake up. When you wake up, the app will pick your lightest sleep state. You can pay for its premium version if you need additional features.

4. Student Homework Planner (Free for Windows, Android and iOS)
    This planner allows you to easily stay organized. You can monitor your homework and class schedule with the help of this planner and get reminders for studying. You can have some unnecessary functionality of this app with its premium version.

5.Tasker (Android $2.99)
    Controlling your Android phone and setting up automation for various tasks is a paid Android app. You can use passcode to lock certain apps and turn on your phone’s ringer automatically. It allows you to change the camera button and record your phone calls automatically.

6. Wonderlist (Free for Windows, Android and iOS)
    It’s like a list of tasks and to-do. You can track projects in colleges, university programs, or make your list of groceries. To keep you posted, Wunderlist will instantly synchronize between your phones, such as computers and tablets. To avoid any problems, feel free to set reminders and dates.

7. Flashcards Deluxe (Android and iOS $3.99)
    Flashcards can help you research, and this app allows you to enter the app’s details and upload a table or table from your computer’s laptop. You may assemble flashcards into groups, directories and decks with the aid of this software. Users will benefit from their shared library.

:)

TechRealWorld.com, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Jmuscat24 Win User

FOR THOSE STUDENTS OUT THERE

I am currently a student, and I would like to make a suggestion. There are a lot of iPhone owners out there whom are also students, and they have the blackboard learn mobile app and us Windows phone users do not. I think it would be a lot better if there
    was an App for the blackboard learn, on our windows 7 phones, because we students like to check our grades and homework assignments frequently. Thank you.

Jmuscat24, Oct 4, 2019
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Oct 4, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student

Windows 7 for US students- $29.99

For a limited time, eligible college students can get the sweetest deal on Windows 7 - for only $29.99 USD.
    Hurry -- offer ends January 3, 2010 at 12:00 am CST.

Here is the link for you students in the United States:SHAREit – Download SHAREit App for Android, PC and iOS*Smile Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student :)

Edit...

This may clear up some questions...Quoted from this page:Windows 7 US Online Store

"Microsoft® - The Windows 7 Academic Offer

This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions and all participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

Program Description: All eligible university students are entitled to make a purchase from the promotion site as described further below.

Promotion Duration: This offer commences at 12:00AM Central Daylight Savings Time on September 15th, 2009 and all purchases must be made via the Promotion web site by 11:59AM Central Standard Time on January 3rd, 2010 at which time the offer ends.

Digital River reserves the right to extend or terminate this promotion at anytime.

Promotion Eligibility: This offer is good only to eligible students who attend an educational institution geographically located in the United States. This offer is non-transferable. Only one product may be purchased per eligible student (but not required).

The following conditions serve to define student eligibility for the Promotion:

1. .edu: Individual must possess a valid e-mail address at a U.S. educational institution which contains the domain suffix .edu; OR
    Pre-Approved School List: Enrolled in a U.S. educational institution included on the pre-approved school list; OR
    Submission of school enrollment: Submit verifiable school enrollment via the validation process; AND

2. Individual must be a student at a U.S. educational institution and must be actively enrolled in at least 0.5 course credit and be able to provide proof of enrollment upon request.

Microsoft or Digital River may contact you to verify that you are a current student. If documentation is not provided indicating that you are a current student, you will be liable to reimburse Microsoft for the difference between what you paid and the estimated retail price of the software.

Microsoft, in their sole discretion, may accept other forms of validation to determine eligibility in lieu of a valid e-mail address when one is not available.

Program Description: Eligible students are allowed to purchase one license of the product below:

1. Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium

OR

2. Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional

Purchase Limitations: Eligible students may purchase no more than one license of Microsoft® Windows 7 per valid e-mail address or billing address.

Obtaining Software: Eligible students can obtain the software by downloading or ordering a disk from the official Promotion web site. The cost for ordering disk(s) is USD$13.00.

Obtaining Product Keys: Product keys will be provided on the purchase confirmation page and sent to the student's eligible educational institution email address entered into the Promotion web site during the purchase process."

95Viper, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student

1. Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student - Similar Threads - Top Apps Student

2. Student activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Student activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. windows for students

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows for students: Im an college student and my windows license expired. How can I get another one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-students/19659d4c-63d2-4364-bc02-cced305c17e5
  5. windows for students

windows for students: Im an college student and my windows license expired. How can I get another one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-students/19659d4c-63d2-4364-bc02-cced305c17e5
  6. Windows 7 and Home & Student Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 and Home & Student Office: Lost as in accidently deleted MS 365 when I thought was just making a repair. Spent 7-8 hours on phone with MS Tech, but years of Excel files especially cannot be located. Cannot even transfer main ones from a flash drive, because error message indicates no program to open....
  7. Windows 7 and Home & Student Office

Windows 7 and Home & Student Office: Lost as in accidently deleted MS 365 when I thought was just making a repair. Spent 7-8 hours on phone with MS Tech, but years of Excel files especially cannot be located. Cannot even transfer main ones from a flash drive, because error message indicates no program to open....
  8. Student account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Student account: your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. The school is blaiming mivrosoft Microsoft says the school im left still unable to set up my student account to my laptop...
  9. Linkedin Students

Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  10. student login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    student login: I was told at school that you have a free version of Windows 10 for students. Where do I go to login. I downloaded the free version of office but forgot where to log into https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-login/3800866a-241a-4594-b664-4927a1e0622a"