Windows 10: Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

Discus and support Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the ordering of icons in icon view of Explorer from left-right to top-bottom? Presently serial numbered items are arranged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/voracread, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

Is there a way to change the ordering of icons in icon view of Explorer from left-right to top-bottom?

Presently serial numbered items are arranged left to right and then next line, next line etc.

This causes confusion while inspecting for duplicates or something because the two items stacked on top of each other are not in serial order.

Details view helps here but there is only one column and needs lots of scrolling for each item below the task bar level.

submitted by /u/voracread
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/voracread, Apr 13, 2020

2. File Explorer is Aligned Left Instead of Right

Hi,

I have just opened File Explorer in Windows 10 and everything has been aligned to the right instead of the left.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

AmandaChristofis, Apr 13, 2020
  3. "we are unable to display this view" message from tab in Internet explorer 11

Hi Thomas,

As there is no Open Button in the error display Window, I suggest you to click on the Right Arrow button in the bottom left corner and check if it helps or displays the full error message.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

1. Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer. - Similar Threads - Top bottom instead

2. Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view: Hello,today W11 downloaded an update that changed volume bar when changing volume. It used to be on top left and it was nice, did not blocked anything.Now it was moved to bottom mid. Even though its smaller than it was before the update, i hate it and it blocks the view very...
  3. Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view: Hello,today W11 downloaded an update that changed volume bar when changing volume. It used to be on top left and it was nice, did not blocked anything.Now it was moved to bottom mid. Even though its smaller than it was before the update, i hate it and it blocks the view very...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  5. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  6. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE"

in Windows 10 Customization
    bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE": All of a sudden my Win 10 display looks a bit strange and down in the extreme bottom left corner is a icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE" I dont know how it got turned on but I want to go back to regular screen. HOW?...
  8. picture view instead of Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    picture view instead of Icon: for some reason when I open a folder with pictures the icon of a blue mountain in a box appears for each picture. If I use the feature of slide show they pics display ok and I can individually click icon to open the picture and that displays ok. And some times the pic will...
  9. Icon at top left of desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon at top left of desktop: [img] This icon used to be in the form of a folder, but I deleted it and it's come back as a piece of paper. I haven't a clue as to what it's for, because when I click on it, nothing happens. Anyone else getting this? 4048
  10. Adding "list" and even other buttons to the explorer top bottom right

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding "list" and even other buttons to the explorer top bottom right: Hello, as stock, there are "details" and "big icons" view button shortcut on the explorer top bottom right windows. I'd like to either had list, either replace details by it. How can i do that? I'd also like to have such button for showing preview/detail pane. 60100