Windows 10: Top Five Intel Platform Innovations Driving the Next Wave of Computing

Discus and support Top Five Intel Platform Innovations Driving the Next Wave of Computing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Intel Optane memory M15 introduces a new class of memory, featuring higher performance and lower power usage than in previous generation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Top Five Intel Platform Innovations Driving the Next Wave of Computing

Source: COMPUTEX 2019: Top Five Intel Platform Innovations Driving the Next Wave of Computing | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, May 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Watch Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day Event

At Intel’s “Data-Centric Innovation Day,” the company will unveil its next-generation processors and platform technologies to unleash the power of data for customers around the globe. The announcements reflect Intel’s unmatched product portfolio to move, store and process data across the most demanding workloads, from the intelligent Edge to multi-Cloud and back.

When: 9:30 a.m. PDT, Tuesday, April 2

More Context: Data-Centric Innovation at Intel (Press Kit)

Source:

Watch video on demand: Intels Data-Centric Innovation Day (Keynote Replay) on Vimeo

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 29, 2019
  3. Asus Laptop: Looking to update "Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Driver"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Since you worked around to find "Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Driver"
    but you were unable to find the same. So, I suggest you follow the below the steps and check if it helps:

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, May 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Intel and Alibaba Cloud launched a Joint Edge Computing Platform

Source: Alibaba and Intel Transforming Data-Centric Computing from Hyperscale Data Centers to the Edge | Intel Newsroom

Brink, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Top Five Intel Platform Innovations Driving the Next Wave of Computing - Similar Threads - Top Five Intel

2. Five Features to Wish for in the next Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Five Features to Wish for in the next Windows: Wishes for the next Windows version. These may be very old or if anyone knows ways around to include in the current Windows, I'd very much appreciate it.1. Easier way of organizing multiple windows on a single screen. a. Wish to align two windows into one in a method of...
  3. Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing: Bing users around the globe perform hundreds of millions of search queries every day. These queries are diverse in many ways, from the intent the users are seeking to fulfill, to the languages and regions where these queries are issued. To handle such a dynamic range of...
  4. Computer BSOD every five minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD every five minutes: Hi, please help me i have a 3 month old computer and it keeps on BSOD every five minutes but has been fine up until today.. im attaching photos of my BSODing if you need to email me please do *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [IMG]...
  5. Watch Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day Event

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day Event: At Intel’s “Data-Centric Innovation Day,” the company will unveil its next-generation processors and platform technologies to unleash the power of data for customers around the globe. The announcements reflect Intel’s unmatched product portfolio to move, store and process...
  6. Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing: What’s New: This week at Supercomputing 2018, Intel displays how its industry-leading technologies in the areas of computing, memory and interconnects are defining the future of supercomputing. Intel previewed its next-generation Cascade Lake advanced performance processor,...
  7. Intel and Alibaba Cloud launched a Joint Edge Computing Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Intel and Alibaba Cloud launched a Joint Edge Computing Platform: [ATTACH] What’s New: At The Computing Conference 2018 hosted by Alibaba Group* in Hangzhou, China, Intel and Alibaba revealed how their deep collaboration is driving the creation of revolutionary technologies that power the era of data-centric computing – from hyperscale...
  8. Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs: Today, Intel announces major data center storage advances, reiterating Intel’s memory technology leadership. The new technologies advance data center storage and deliver innovative solutions to meet the challenges presented by the growing reliance on data. They include:...
  9. Microsoft codename 'Threshold': The next major Windows wave takes shape

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft codename 'Threshold': The next major Windows wave takes shape: When I blogged recently about Microsoft's plans on the operating-systems front following Windows 8.1, I mentioned a couple of "spring 2015" releases. It turns out the Microsoft codename for that wave of deliverables is "Threshold." A couple of my contacts have confirmed...
  10. Intel Offers Innovative Approach to IoT Scaling and Security

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Offers Innovative Approach to IoT Scaling and Security: At the IoT Solutions World Congress, Intel addressed the challenges facing the Internet of Things (IoT) market today, and made a critical announcement designed to empower the industry to make the most of the tremendous opportunities ahead. While earlier reports claimed...