Windows 10: top left corner of my screen not working.

Discus and support top left corner of my screen not working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/perry_aien, Mar 14, 2020.

1. top left corner of my screen not working.

the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is?

submitted by /u/perry_aien
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/perry_aien, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

top left corner of my screen not working. [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 14, 2020
  3. duplicate screen in top left corner

How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner

KarenPowers1, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Martinz Win User

top left corner of my screen not working.

Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Hi,
    I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen.

How do I fix that?

Martinz, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

top left corner of my screen not working.

1. top left corner of my screen not working. - Similar Threads - top left corner

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  5. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen: I don't understand what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconnected-box-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/b11f879d-4796-4a8b-8e3b-3545620d77eb
  6. Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly: I always use the fn buttons to regulate the volume and when I press them, the bar appears in the corner of the screen, of course.But I've noticed today I don't know for how many days this has been happening though that when i press the buttons and regulate my volume, I can...
  7. My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen

My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen: Hey Microsoft team. I'm having a bit of trouble with a Razer DeathAdder Essential Mouse I purchased a while ago. When I plug in the device, the cursor on the screen immedately jumps to the top left corner and stays trapped there. There is no way to move it whatsoever. I tried...
  8. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  9. Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen

Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen: My mouse works perfectly everywhere in the screen except for the top left corner. This problem started around a week ago. I checked the mouse drivers but they are of the latest version. [ATTACH] This is the approximate portion of the screen which is unresponsive. Please...
  10. duplicate screen in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838