Windows 10: Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing.

Discus and support Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't have any audio driver making this problem, I just switched into a Radeon RX Vega graphics card and the OSD just vanished. Help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marcel Walentin-Konieczny, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing.

I don't have any audio driver making this problem, I just switched into a Radeon RX Vega graphics card and the OSD just vanished.

Help?

:)

Marcel Walentin-Konieczny, Oct 2, 2020
  2. [ JCI ] Win User

Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so
    that the bar appears again when i adjust volume or brightness?

[ JCI ], Oct 2, 2020
  3. Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Hello JCI,

I have am HP Envy laptop running Windows 10 home premium.

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.535)

I have a row of special function keys across the top of my keyboard.

These special function keys include keys to adjust the brightness and volume.

When I use these keys, i see what I think you are describing in your post, appearing in the upper left corner of my display.

How do you adjust your volume and brightness ?

Do you use your keyboard as well ?

JustRayInWisconsin, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing.

Adjust brightness settings in Windows 10

Hi Vicky,

I understand that you want to adjust the brightness of the computer. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. From where exactly are you trying to adjust the brightness?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Click on the System and then Notifications and Actions which is available on the Left pane.
    • Click on Add or Remove quick Actions.
    • In the make sure that the Brightness is ON.
    • Then click on the Action Center and adjust the Brightness according to your preference.
    Hope this helps. Please get back to us with more information if the issue persists, or if you have any queries related to Windows. We are here to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing.

1. Top-left volume and brightness adjustment missing. - Similar Threads - Top left volume

2. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  3. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  4. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  5. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  6. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Missing Brightness adjusters

Missing Brightness adjusters: Hello! Thank you for taking the time to help me with my issue. For a while now I have been missing the ability to adjust the brightness on my monitor. I have ensured that my display adapter's drivers are up to date and my monitor drivers are also up to date. I am not able to...
  8. Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing: Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so that the bar appears...
  9. Adjust Brightness option is missing

Adjust Brightness option is missing: Windows brightness option was working till last month and now it is not showing, when i right click on power icon on right bottom it shows only power options and Windows Mobility Center. Driver for Display Adapter is already installed and working. Where do i find that option...
  10. Disabling predictive volume/brightness adjustment

Disabling predictive volume/brightness adjustment: When adjusting volume or brightness i either stay on the button or tap it in quick succession until i get to exactly the desired value. At least, that is what i am trying to do. Instead, after a few steps Windows pretends to know what i want, and proceeds with a massive,...