Windows 10: Top left volume bar

Discus and support Top left volume bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yanlamchi, Jun 2, 2022.

1. yanlamchi Win User

Top left volume bar

how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound

:)

yanlamchi, Jun 2, 2022
  2. [ JCI ] Win User

Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so
    that the bar appears again when i adjust volume or brightness?

[ JCI ], Jun 2, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Various media applications will show in the Desktop OSD...

Top left volume bar [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 2, 2022
  4. Rick10101 Win User

Top left volume bar

Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen.
    Top left volume bar [​IMG]

Rick10101, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

Top left volume bar

1. Top left volume bar - Similar Threads - Top left volume

2. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  3. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  4. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  6. Top left volume bar not appearing

Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  7. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  9. Top left volume bar

Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  10. Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing: Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so that the bar appears...