Windows 10: Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like having a Top Menu Bar File Edit View History Bookmarks etc. How do I get it back on the new Microsoft Edge Browser?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaCook66, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?

I like having a Top Menu Bar File Edit View History Bookmarks etc. How do I get it back on the new Microsoft Edge Browser?

:)

DonnaCook66, Jun 11, 2020
  2. huffman Win User

Show Menu Bar in Edge

I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge.

The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

huffman, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Show Menu Bar in Edge

Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?

Microsoft Edge Address Bar

Hi Zach,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to open actual address of websites with short forms as you wish:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions(...) at the right top corner.
    • Click on View advanced settings, under Search in the address bar with
      click on down arrow.
    • Choose <add new>, try to add the default website.
    Secondly, as opening pages in new tab is set by design, I suggest you to provide this as a feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?

1. Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - Top Menu Bar

2. Microsoft Edge Bar is on top and hiding system tray icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Bar is on top and hiding system tray icons: I'm using Microsoft Edge Bar and the problem is, that it's hiding underneath it the system tray icons. So if I open the hidden system tray icons it opens yes, but under the Edge Bar. This is annoying, does anyone else have this problem? Or solution to this? I have tried to...
  3. Microsoft Edge Bar is on top and hiding system tray icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Bar is on top and hiding system tray icons: I'm using Microsoft Edge Bar and the problem is, that it's hiding underneath it the system tray icons. So if I open the hidden system tray icons it opens yes, but under the Edge Bar. This is annoying, does anyone else have this problem? Or solution to this? I have tried to...
  4. Is there a way to make Microsoft Edge top bar smaller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make Microsoft Edge top bar smaller?: [ATTACH] I have really been wanting to use Microsoft Edge for MONTHS now, but this top bar is absolutely ENORMOUS. This screenshot is next to my Mozilla setup where I have the buttons and icons set to compact and just dragged my bookmarks toolbar in line with my URL bar....
  5. Show Menu Bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Show Menu Bar in Edge: I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge. The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong? Thanks 134220
  6. no menu bar in edge?

in Browsers and Email
    no menu bar in edge?: new to windows 10. I see edge has no menu bar? this is weird to me. Is their a way to turn it on if it does have one? 126055
  7. Extra bars at the top of Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extra bars at the top of Edge: The bar says " To see favorites here, select …….." How can I get rid of this extra bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/extra-bars-at-the-top-of-edge/30d129f0-a44f-4b8a-a120-fb2fb881ae2b
  8. menu bar in edge

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar in edge: So is there any way like in Firefox or ie i never use google chrome spyware. to show the a menu bar file edit view that nonsense i have one in my Firefox. i was thinking of giving edge a try once that add support for extensions as i use a lot of ad blocked and tracker...
  9. menu bar on edge?

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar on edge?: is there a way to get the menu bar like in IE that has a file menu, edit, view, etc? thanks. 28224
  10. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...