Windows 10: Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017

Discus and support Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; During E3 this year, we showed the biggest and most diverse Xbox games lineup ever. Many of those games are coming in 2018, and as gamers we cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017

Source: Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017 - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Dec 19, 2017

2. Game mode

Found from an Internet search:

Do you have the required build ( I think its on the Insider build at the moment ) - "The first version of Game Mode will appear in
    Build 15019 on the Windows 10 Fast Ring"

From Game Mode is coming to Windows 10 — here's what it does, and how it works! ( article dated Wednesday, Jan 25, 2017 ).

Does that help?

George222(2), Dec 19, 2017
  3. Can't find or download Age of Empires III

Thank you for keeping us updated. There are several versions and titles released for Age of Empires III. There was an announcement that the original Age of Empires III was remastered as
    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition and it will be released on October 19, 2017. For more information about the new version of the game, you can visit

news.xbox.com
    or the
    Age of Empires official page

At the moment, the available version of the game on Windows 10 Store is Age is Empires: Castle Seige.

To answer your question above, game codes for Steam can only be provided by
    Steam Support

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 19, 2017
Thema:

Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017

1. Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017 - Similar Threads - Top Microsoft Gaming

2. Microsoft visual c++2017

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft visual c++2017: Why Microsoft visual c++ 2017 automatically removed in my control panel programs and features tab ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c2017/df05dbf5-d53e-436e-876a-a1e251af0c4d
  3. Microsoft Visual 2017 will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual 2017 will not uninstall: I'm trying to install Auto desk Inventor but keep receiving an error message. The support has informed me to uninstall all my Microsoft visual redist files and reinstall. Unfortunately one of the files will not uninstall. This being Microsoft visual 2017 x 86 Upon attempting...
  4. What's your positive gaming moment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your positive gaming moment?: Hey there, everyone! While folk do come here for support, why not start a discussion about a gaming moment on Windows, or when we joined an online server with Xbox gamer's too. My gaming moment was when we played GTA V on Windows 10 for the first time. I could not hack...
  5. Top 5 cybersecurity facts, figures and statistics for 2017

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Top 5 cybersecurity facts, figures and statistics for 2017: Predictions and observations provide a 30,000-foot view of the cybersecurity industry...
  6. Prey (2017) Game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prey (2017) Game play: Welcome to some game play of Prey (2017) Introduction (Part 1): FtilvQj5LNU Part 2: 7bJa8SZ5c08 Part 3: Hmmp6e8DBKg Part 4: giNamEM_puE Part 5: StfnlLUnOy8 Part 6: q6zq8uBVxNk Part 7: _AUSwPRDJBA Part 8: cogZFiBffVE Part 9: EzlENb1lBAc Part 10:...
  7. Microsoft Office 2017?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2017?: I'm finally going to update my old Office 2003. As its close to the end of the year, just wondering if Microsoft is planning an "Office 2017" in the near future? 65331
  8. MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers

in Windows 10 News
    MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers: Security researchers play an essential role in Microsoft’s security strategy and are key to community-based defense. To show our appreciation for their hard work and partnership, each year at BlackHat North America, the Microsoft Security Response Center highlights...
  9. Microsoft Edge at Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge at Build 2017: Last week, Microsoft welcomed thousands of developers from around the world to Build 2017, where we shared our vision for the future of dozens of products and services. Build featured a number of exciting sessions for developers building sites and apps with web technologies,...
  10. Microsoft C++ team is at CppCon 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft C++ team is at CppCon 2017: The Microsoft C++ team is at CppCon 2017. Take our survey, attend talks by our team members, and drop by our booth to say hello! Visual Studio team members are presenting in a great set of talks this year: C++ Development with Visual Studio Code Rong Lu, Monday at 3:15...