Windows 10: top of applications disappearing and becoming transparent (i can click on things behind it)

Discus and support top of applications disappearing and becoming transparent (i can click on things behind it) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] yesterday i started having a problem where it would remove the top when i move it from my 1600 x 1200 to my 2560 x 1440 monitor to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkylarShouldStop, Jan 20, 2021.

1. top of applications disappearing and becoming transparent (i can click on things behind it)

/u/SkylarShouldStop, Jan 20, 2021

2. Right click function of an application

Hello

After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a particular thing suppose a video, folder, program etc the drop down menu is not visible means not transparent.

Also if i take the pointer slightly towards right of the menu it shows the drop down menu options but not fully transparent that is it is not overwriting over the list of options after the 1st right click on an application of taskbar.

Please solve the problem and give necessary suggestions.

Thank you and regards

Sumit Mondal, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 20, 2021
  4. mrm3601 Win User

top of applications disappearing and becoming transparent (i can click on things behind it)

Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared

Hello.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit, and the "Top Sites" on the Startup page seems to have disappeared. I don't remember installing any software or drivers lately.

Any suggestions as to how to get the "Top Sites" back will be appreciated.

Thank you again.

mrm3601, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

top of applications disappearing and becoming transparent (i can click on things behind it)

1. top of applications disappearing and becoming transparent (i can click on things behind it) - Similar Threads - top applications disappearing

2. Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent: This issue occurred recently when I right-clicked an item in File Explorer, and the Options panel opened and then turned completely transparent. When I right-click the file again, the transparency goes away. Although, it consistently turns transparent on each different file I...
  3. Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent: This issue occurred recently when I right-clicked an item in File Explorer, and the Options panel opened and then turned completely transparent. When I right-click the file again, the transparency goes away. Although, it consistently turns transparent on each different file I...
  4. WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT: I don't know what's happening. Suddenly my PC started making my window transparent, reveilling what's under it when I press CRTL+SHIFT+Z. I'm not talking about the task bar transparency, it's the whole screen....
  5. WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT

WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT: I don't know what's happening. Suddenly my PC started making my window transparent, reveilling what's under it when I press CRTL+SHIFT+Z. I'm not talking about the task bar transparency, it's the whole screen....
  6. Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window: Occasionally my mouse cursor disappears behind an application window. I am running Windows 11.I've enabled showing the cursor when pressing the Ctrl key and this still works. When I hover the place where the cursor should be over buttons etc, they still show they are...
  7. Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window

Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window: Occasionally my mouse cursor disappears behind an application window. I am running Windows 11.I've enabled showing the cursor when pressing the Ctrl key and this still works. When I hover the place where the cursor should be over buttons etc, they still show they are...
  8. nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.: Another update, another annoyance. Since the last update windows Chrome, word..etc have been going all jellyfish every time the mouse is nudged. A faint outline of the window remains, but the content is somewhere in Windows dreamland. It is driving me nuts. All I have to do...
  9. nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.: Another update, another annoyance. Since the last update windows Chrome, word..etc have been going all jellyfish every time the mouse is nudged. A faint outline of the window remains, but the content is somewhere in Windows dreamland. It is driving me nuts. All I have to do...
  10. nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.