Windows 10: top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere

Discus and support top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is happening with ALL my browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge. It's also happening to my windows settings screens and Windows explorer. The toolbar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidWainwright5, Feb 7, 2019.

1. top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere

This is happening with ALL my browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge. It's also happening to my windows settings screens and Windows explorer. The toolbar is all so not being showen any where ? No matter what i try i can not find the toolbar or repair the browsers being cut off at the top . I'm running a fully updated version of 64 bit Windows 10 Pro.

:)

DavidWainwright5, Feb 7, 2019

2. Unwanted toolbar appearing in all browsers

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/yahoo-toolbar-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Web bar/toolbar that stays at the top of the screen missing

Original title: Top Toolbar -HP slimline w/windows 10

'

I would like the Web bar that stays at the top of the screen gone. I can't see the top of my windows that I am working in, and this is hindering my work. Please tell me how to remove it. It is the bar at the top with the forward and backward arrows, the
    home button, the browser button, the search bar and 3 other short cuts. It keeps causing unwanted windows to come up when I an trying to work, and it is becoming very troublesome. Please advise on how to remove this, or on how to revert back to the prior version
    of windows.

Nick barkley, Feb 7, 2019
  4. top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere

Top page toolbars.

I want a top browser page toolbar on my browser pages that includes the tools icon and recognizes my Hp 8100 ep printer. Can't locate printing prompt anywhere on top page or side menu bar. Web bowser pages seem washed out looking compared to prior windows
    editions. computer says it recognizes printer online but cannot find prompts. Favorites button feature very different from old editions and difficult to delete favorites.

MichaelR.88, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere

1. top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere - Similar Threads - top browser cut

2. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  3. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  4. Printer cuts off top of document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer cuts off top of document: Suddenly, everything I print starts at the top of the page. There is no top margin. What does print is missing the top few lines of text. The print preview is fine and the margins are set a 1". I've switched to a different printer with the same result. I've removed and...
  5. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen: MSFT Edge cuts off the top part of the screen for some pages of course the ones I need. I have tried the Control + Shift + Windows + B and that only makes a ping sound without resolving the issue. Help appreciated...
  6. browsers cut off at the bottom

in Browsers and Email
    browsers cut off at the bottom: Has anyone seen this? [img] I get a solid white "bar" at the bottom of my screen when using Firefox, and it persists when scrolling. It blocks whatever content is there unless I keep scrolling but when I get to the bottom of the webpage and I can't keep scrolling, I can't...
  7. Tops of browser windows cut off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tops of browser windows cut off: This is happening with ALL my browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge. It's also happening to my windows settings screens and Windows explorer. No other programs. Not Outlook, not Word, not Excel, not Visual Studio, nothing else that I know of. I'm running a fully updated version of...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar

Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar: In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of...
  9. Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.

Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.: Hello everyone! I have a problem with the Windows 10. It seems it cuts off the top of the screen when I put a window into fullscreen. Its really annoying and I know I can reset the video driver by a key, but its not a solution. I linked a picutre what happening. I have an...
  10. Top of the window gets cut off

Top of the window gets cut off: I got a problem that keeps appearing sometimes when i maximize my windows in windows 10. It looks like this: [ATTACH] How can i solve this? I'm running a dual screen setup and windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer top cut off

2. top of browser window cut off

3. windows 10 screen cut off top

4. win 10 apps cut off at top blank,
  5. windows 10 bottom of screen cut off,
  6. the top of the toolbar is cut off,
  7. top of my chrome is cut off,
  8. top portion of chrome browser is cut off,
  9. IE11 window cut off on top,
  10. windows explorer top of the window cut,
  11. the top of my browser is cut off,