Windows 10: Top part of a windows randomly

Discus and support Top part of a windows randomly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, on one of our computers, from time to time, the top part of ceratin windows just disappears. Some programs are affected (Windows Explorer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FoFo DaDa, Oct 10, 2018.

1. FoFo DaDa Win User

Top part of a windows randomly

Hello,

on one of our computers, from time to time, the top part of ceratin windows just disappears. Some programs are affected (Windows Explorer, Edge, Acrobat Reader) and some are not at all (MS Office.) Rebooting the computer helps, but the problem then appears randomly again. We have tried fresh install of Windows 10 on a brand new SSD, the problem persits.

It's not a huge inconvenience, as after reboot everything is back to normal. Even changing the resolution helps, alhough temporarily.

I can't find any mention about this problem anywhere online, it seems to be a rare issue...

Top part of a windows randomly a5dba86a-c769-4031-9abb-84c6f33fc5ce?upload=true.jpg

:)

FoFo DaDa, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Slartybart, Oct 10, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Top part of a windows randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Top part of a windows randomly

1. Top part of a windows randomly - Similar Threads - Top part randomly

2. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  3. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  4. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC randomly freezes (but just partly)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly freezes (but just partly): Hey there! I'm new here and not much of a tech savvy, so apologies for any mistakes or unclear infos in advance. (Windows Version: 20H2 (Built: 19042.867)) About a week ago my laptop started randomly freezing. This only occured maybe 2 or 3 times until today, where it...
  6. Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window SOLUTION !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window SOLUTION !: Hi there, when using a dual screens on Windows 10, you may have a white or black bar on top of the Windows like this : [ATTACH] I have read a lot of posts reporting this issue on Windows 10, dual screens. The first solution which points me in the right direction was to...
  7. Top part of screen goes black

Top part of screen goes black: Hello, I have a problem with screen of my main monitor. Sometimes but many times after I maximize MS Word application the top of the screen goes black as the picture shows and its over all other applications, even when I close the word app. It covers all the controls of...
  8. Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window

Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window: I am a system administrator for a small company. We have two computers with Windows 10[ATTACH] and dual monitors monitors with different aspect ratios 16: 9 & 4: 3 and both have a similar problem. Here is a discussion of such a problem: But she's locked One of the...
  9. Top of window randomly flashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Top of window randomly flashing: You know what the top of a window looks like? Yeah, sometimes it just randomly flashes, and for about a few milliseconds, the top of the window kind of looks like windows 7. It's not a huge deal, but fixing it would be nice. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Nf1xAXrY0...
  10. Make mouse sensitive part in top border visible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make mouse sensitive part in top border visible?: Original title: Change color of mouse-sensitive top border of Explorer window Hi all, I'm not native English so the expression of what I want to achieve might not be exactly the way you would say it in american/english. I have read the posts about customizing and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs losing top part randomly win 10