Windows 10: Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses

Discus and support Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mozilla's efforts to make Firefox more attractive as a web browser have failed to move the share needle. Meanwhile, Google's Chrome continues its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses

Brink, Dec 2, 2019
  2. v12dock Win User
    v12dock, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Castiel Win User
    Web browsers

Thats not a lot of options. I would only suggest Internet Explorer or Opera. If you are looking for simplicity then IE I guess, but Opera seems like they are making their browser look more like Chrome or the new Firefox.

Castiel, Dec 2, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox 4 Web-Browser Released

Mozilla Corporation unveiled the "latest and greatest" version of its popular web-browser, Mozilla Firefox 4. With this release, the open-source browser achieves all essential features common with the latest generation of web-browsers that include Google Chrome 10+ and Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, which are: HTML5 support, and GPU-accelerated webpage drawing. Apart from being a lot faster than Firefox 3.6, the new browser sports a completely new user interface that shifts tabs to the titlebar, shifts menus to a "Firefox" button, and consolidates the address bar, search bar, and navigation buttons into a single line, which it refers to as the "Awesome Bar". Apart from a new bookmark manager, Firefox lets you group tabs to streamline multitasking on the browser. Mozilla Firefox 4 will be available to a variety of platforms.

Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses 136a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Mozilla Firefox 4

btarunr, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses - Similar Threads - Top web browsers

2. How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser: [ATTACH]The focus of mainstream browsers like Firefox is to maintain the privacy of individuals. […] This article How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. how set Firefox as default web browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    how set Firefox as default web browser: Although I have it loaded, it doesn't show up as an option in the default app or in the "choose default app" section. Plus, I even have trouble loading it. I realize they'd rather I not use it, but I'd sure like the choice....
  4. Firefox not available in Default web browser list

Firefox not available in Default web browser list: Settings - Default Apps - Web Browser Only Chrome IE and Edge are available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-not-available-in-default-web-browser-list/ff5d0599-5a6a-4ad1-9b3a-2f6687c12a7c
  5. Restart without end in sight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart without end in sight: I got windows Insider Preview build 18362 installed on my computer but anytime I try to restart my computer it is unable to do so. It reboots without an end in sight until I shut it down....
  6. FireFox Browser

FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  7. Restart without end in sight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart without end in sight: I got windows Insider Preview build 18362 installed on my computer but anytime I try to restart or reboot my computer it is unable to do so. It reboots without an end in sight until I shut it down....
  8. Make firefox as default app for "web browser"

in Browsers and Email
    Make firefox as default app for "web browser": Dear folks I was trying to change default app for " web browser" from Microsoft Edge to Firefox as per below : How to change your default browser in Windows 10 | Firefox Help I can't find Firefox as an option ? [img] Any idea how can I fix it ? Thx 101100
  9. Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web

in Browsers and Email
    Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web: browsing the web is "extremely" slow, I tried edge and firefox and both have this issue. However, on my other local user account it works just fine. My ISP is not the problem because as I mentioned, my other local user is just fine. I ran ccleaner and scanned for...
  10. Why not make Chrome and Firefox (and other Web browsers) portable?

in Browsers and Email
    Why not make Chrome and Firefox (and other Web browsers) portable?: People do not like having to sync their Web browsers due to security concerns, but wouldn't the ideal solution be to make them portable so we can store them as we like to have them configured on another drive or a partition that is independent of the OS? This goes for office...