Windows 10: topsearch.co

Discus and support topsearch.co in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Topsearch.co notifications started showing at startup on my desktop about 3 days ago. The most recent one stated "updated in background". I do not want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdDodson2, May 14, 2022.

1. EdDodson2 Win User

topsearch.co

Topsearch.co notifications started showing at startup on my desktop about 3 days ago. The most recent one stated "updated in background". I do not want or trust this. How can I block or remove it?

:)

EdDodson2, May 14, 2022

2. Re Nokia E5 Issues and Problems

Hai

I am using nokia E5 it have recently got updated

since then i am facing lot of problems and issues

1. it was showing phone memory full but nothing is visible in phone memory

2. when ever i open youtube and mp3 in other window volume key doesnt work in mp3

3.very recently ovi site is getting too worse when i ask topsearch top free is shows alll paid

but suprisingly it says you are logged in and every thing but i cannot download

4.when ever i made my contacts backup in memory card i loose defaults ring tones

5. i couldnt configure my in.com mail on new mail upgrade.

and also previously when i ever i am composing mail and typing address at sender ( To , BCC ,or Cc) my mail contacts appeared but now it was showing my phone contacts whoes mail id are in thais

6. sending sms to group while sending a group sms to may in a mean while if at all we receive call of kept in charging all messages simply stays at OUT BOX as Defered and again for each i have to sent individually

7.when i kept delivery repors yes, when ever i receive message delivered rather than text appearing it just give me tone what i have kept for the meassage incoming ring tone.

8.when i strictly selecting SMS wht was the reasont to display email id in every contact if i accidently selected it it was converting sms to MMS and subscriber is killing my balance in an instance.

please help me to come out of this problems

thanks regards yor valuable customer

guruprasadmbahr, May 14, 2022
Thema:

topsearch.co