Windows 10: Torch Browser crashing BEX

Discus and support Torch Browser crashing BEX in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I am having this crash of my Torch browser: Source Torch Summary Stopped working Date ‎2020/‎10/‎19 08:33 Status Not reported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamChinyama, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Torch Browser crashing BEX

Hi! I am having this crash of my Torch browser:

Source

Torch

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎2020/‎10/‎19 08:33

Status

Not reported

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\torch.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: torch.exe

Application Version: 69.2.0.1713

Application Timestamp: 5f05f2d0

Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.325

Fault Module Timestamp: 4df2be1e

Exception Offset: 0008af3e

Exception Code: c0000417

Exception Data: 00000000

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 7177

Additional Information 1: 9d73

Additional Information 2: 9d73cdf074e98258a41334f896e8ee1c

Additional Information 3: f87a

Additional Information 4: f87aabf9b9c1bbf92f19f4aeb7adaacf

May you please assist.

:)

WilliamChinyama, Oct 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

BEX event

BEX = data exception - try adding the program to to a list of exceptions using this dialogue:

Torch Browser crashing BEX [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 19, 2020
  3. TROUBLES WITH GOOGLE TORCH BROWSER

That is not a Google browser.

I suggest that you contact Torch Media for assistance.

There is a contact tab at their link:
    http://www.torch-media.com/

And one of its main attributes is downloading BitTorrents, so you may have picked up malware

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torch_(browser)

Torch is a Chromium-based
    web browser and Internet suite developed by Torch Media.[3] The
    browser handles common Internet-related tasks such as displaying websites, sharing websites via social networks, downloading
    torrents, accelerating downloads and grabbing online media, all directly from the browser.[4]
    Torch Browser is commercial freeware.[5]

Torch is based on the Chromium source code[6] and is compatible with all add-ons and extensions
    available in the Chrome store. On June 18, 2013, Torch announced that it had surpassed 10 million active users.[7]

Torrent site The Pirate Bay has run paid endorsements for Torch on their website.[8]

Bill Smithers, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Torch Browser crashing BEX

Torch Browser blocked

Torch Browser is blocked on my Windows 10, and I prefer this browser. It is the best for my internet browsing, and I do not download.

How do I set Windows Defender to allow the Torch Browser to open.

Thanks for your help.

mnthompmd

Mildredmnt, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Torch Browser crashing BEX

1. Torch Browser crashing BEX - Similar Threads - Torch Browser crashing

2. BEX Error when DEP is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEX Error when DEP is on: HelloI am trying to recreate a Proof of Concept for a vulnerability CVE-2018-12113. The vulnerable FTP client is installed on a Windows 10 VM. When the Python script is executed and the FTP client is used to connect to the server, the client crashes, which I think is supposed...
  3. BEX Error when DEP is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEX Error when DEP is on: HelloI am trying to recreate a Proof of Concept for a vulnerability CVE-2018-12113. The vulnerable FTP client is installed on a Windows 10 VM. When the Python script is executed and the FTP client is used to connect to the server, the client crashes, which I think is supposed...
  4. BEX Error when DEP is on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Dead Space BEX Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead Space BEX Error: Hi !I get this error since awhile back.The game has worked before but suddenly I got this error messages, any ideas?Best RegardsSonnyDead Space.exe Description Faulting Application Path: D:\Games\GOG Galaxy\Games\Dead Space\Dead Space\Dead Space.exe Creation Time: 7/10/2021...
  6. Browser crashing

Browser crashing: Microsoft edge and google chrome seem to keep acting up. they wont let me interact with other tabs, I can interact with the current page but if I try to go back it will just make a copy, I can close the screen, all my other applications work, but even after closing all the...
  7. Torch browser spell check not working

Torch browser spell check not working: I have gone into the settings etc but it does not respond - it was working normally for ages and then just stopped. It did it before and then just started working again! Any ideas?...
  8. BEX PROBLEM

BEX PROBLEM: HI i can't launch Minecraft. It send me a report and i don't know what to do to fix it. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: MinecraftLauncher.exe Application Version: 1.0.1.0 Application Timestamp:...
  9. BEX event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEX event: I wasn't sure where to go with this so here goes. I've used Cyberlink Media Suite for years. Until recently, I never had a problem. But since the latest cu, when I open PowerProducer6, it starts to open, freezes then it disappears. Obviously something is shutting it down. I...
  10. BEX event

in Windows 10 Support
    BEX event: I wasn't sure where to go with this so here goes. I've used Cyberlink Media Suite for years. Until recently, I never had a problem. But since the latest cu, when I open PowerProducer6, it starts to open, freezes then it disappears. Obviously something is shutting it down. I...