Windows 10: Tormented Souls keeps crashing on Windows PC

Discus and support Tormented Souls keeps crashing on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Tormented Souls is a new game, and gamers are excited about it as well. However, this has not been a hassle-free experience for all of them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 21, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Tormented Souls keeps crashing on Windows PC

Tormented Souls keeps crashing on Windows PC tormented-souls.png
    Tormented Souls is a new game, and gamers are excited about it as well. However, this has not been a hassle-free experience for all of them. Some gamers are complaining that Tormented Souls keeps on their computer that’s running Windows 11/10. In this article, we are going to fix the issue with some simple solutions. Why […]

This article Tormented Souls keeps crashing on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 Xbox One S Wireless Controller issue with Dark Souls Series

Hi ajhakra,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why your controller keeps on crashing when playing the game Dark Souls. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to play the game Dark Souls using the Xbox One S wireless controller before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • Have you tried updating your Xbox One S controller?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provide on the link below:

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

Wilfred Mac, Oct 21, 2021
  3. ajhakra Win User
    Windows 10 Xbox One S Wireless Controller issue with Dark Souls Series

Hi Wilfried,

I was able to play Dark Souls using the Xbox One S wireless controller before. The issue may relate to one of my hard drives failing and being replaced.

I have tried uninstalling all of the games fully and reinstalling them but it hasn't fixed the issue.

I have tried to update my controller but the Xbox Accessories app is telling me that it is already up-to-date.

I have also performed the troubleshooting steps in that link already, to no avail.

ajhakra, Oct 21, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Tormented Souls keeps crashing on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Tormented Souls keeps

2. Pc keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keep crashing: my pc keeps crashing randomly and i always get this error 0x00000133 ive realized it always crashes when i play roblox help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keep-crashing/74f1ba50-7ec4-4a82-b868-4a2a0da1fc43
  3. White Screen then crash in dark souls III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Screen then crash in dark souls III: i've tried playing the game but it gives me a white screen then crashes after a few seconds i didn't get any error message except in the event viewer i will copy paste it here:SourceDARK SOULS™ IIISummaryStopped workingDate‎1/‎29/‎2023 12:46 PMStatusReport...
  4. White Screen then crash in dark souls III

White Screen then crash in dark souls III: i've tried playing the game but it gives me a white screen then crashes after a few seconds i didn't get any error message except in the event viewer i will copy paste it here:SourceDARK SOULS™ IIISummaryStopped workingDate‎1/‎29/‎2023 12:46 PMStatusReport...
  5. PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing: Every once in a while my pc crashes, most of the time when I'm playing games. Sometimes it the screen freezes for a second or two and the audio just starts tripping before shutting down and restarting, but sometimes it shuts down instantly before restarting automatically....
  6. PC keeps on crashing

PC keeps on crashing: Hello, My PC keeps on crashing. A user by the name of DaveM121 helped me and told me that I need to download BIOS and download a Chipset driver, however my PC stills crashes when I play games. https://1drv.ms/u/s!An-B9WC7t_kcg1TRalT1AtkVpo9X?e=tNOaL6Kind regardsKev1na....
  7. PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing: Since today my PC keeps on crashing and i don't know what to do anymore.Hardware =>GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080tiRAM: 32GBCPU: Alder Lake i9-12900KSSD: Samsung Evo970 PlusWin10 ProMinidump file:...
  8. Pc keeps crashing

Pc keeps crashing: Hi can anybody help me please lately my pc has been crashing going to blue screen and the bottom half of the screen going black and multicoloured I'll add a picture.Was fine for the first couple of months only been happening recently so not sure why?Thank you for any help...
  9. PC keeps crashing

PC keeps crashing: Hello, I am having issues with my PC crashing. I get multiple blue screen errors...the latest being a DPC Watchdog error. Below is a link to the recent dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmmTJOoJZc2opQNaSRVNyQ_0UBgQ?e=EbLGzU...
  10. Dark Souls III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Souls III: Anyone here pick up Dark Souls III on Steam? How are you enjoying it? Are you using a K&M or using a console controller? 47281

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tormented Souls PC