Windows 10: Torrent (legal) download question

Discus and support Torrent (legal) download question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi folks I'm a legal subscriber to Netflix, Amazon and SKY I'm trying to save Deutschland 86 Series 2 (excellent series BTW ) on my computer to watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimbo45, Mar 16, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Torrent (legal) download question

Hi folks
    I'm a legal subscriber to Netflix, Amazon and SKY
    I'm trying to save Deutschland 86 Series 2 (excellent series BTW ) on my computer to watch later.
    No probs downloading but why with so many seeders and I have a 10Gb/s connection can't I get faster download. Can't see anything in my Network setup that stops this.

Torrent (legal) download  question [​IMG]

I've paid for Netflix etc so not pirating so this should be OK

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 16, 2019

2. seems to be ISP throttle issue for torrent downloading... Pls help....

If your downloading Torrents that are infringing copyright (Not saying you are) then there is nothing we can advise you to do
    How ever if they are legitimate LEGAL torrents then i suggest you take up this matter with your ISP.

dorsetknob, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

Download Speed via Torrents are Crazy Slow

It does make sense if your network bandwidth being throttled by type of traffic. Torrents are usually detected as P2P traffic since it is peer-transfer rather than server-transfer.

Did you use Testmy.net or try downloading Ubuntu via torrent as suggested above?

Did you contact your ISP and confirm if they're rate limiting or port blocking?

Did you try to enable only encrypted connections in your torrent client?

Kursah, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Torrent (legal) download question - Similar Threads - Torrent legal download

2. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    torrent client and downloading: i have tried to install 3 different torrent clients and none of them will download any torrents once i add the torrent there is no longer any contact with the internet but it does not start to download and thats all that happens, also when i try to install vuze torrent the...
  3. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    torrent client and downloading: i have tried to install 3 different torrent clients and none of them will download any torrents once i add the torrent there is no longer any contact with the internet but it does not start to download and thats all that happens, also when i try to install vuze torrent the...
  4. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Torrenting an app: What is it? Is it legal? If it is legal, how can I torrent an app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Torrenting an app: What is it? Is it legal? If it is legal, how can I torrent an app?: Hi all, just wanted to have some information about torrenting an app. 1 Is it legal? 2If so, how can I do it? If it isn't legal don't bother about telling me how to do it, just a no would do!...
  6. PC Restart when downloading torrent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Restart when downloading torrent: So I want to play Plutonium BO2, so I downloaded the torrent file then downloaded the torrent executor that was recommended in the download guide (basically actually downloads the torrent so you can play the game) well when using the executor my pc keeps restarting, whAtS...
  7. Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!): Hi folks Can anybody please suggest a decent (not ad ridden) bit torrent client for Windows -- torrents can be perfectly legal and safe for downloading proper software (e,g red hat - now part of IBM, centos etc linux distros) which keeps loads on servers balanced --perhaps...
  8. Legal Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legal Question: Has anyone attempted legal action against Microsoft based on their continued negligence when pushing out system updates causing crashes, inconvenience, etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/legal-question/ed1a9d6c-47fd-4f4f-a94d-d65e29650b68
  9. Torrent file to download windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Torrent file to download windows 10: Hi, I have a very slow internet connection with many perturbations and it's very difficult to download an official windows 10 by a direct link. Can I have a torrent file to download it? thanks...
  10. Default App for Downloading torrent files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default App for Downloading torrent files: How do I set uTorrent as the default app for downloading torrent magnet files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-app-for-downloading-torrent-files/cfb6e4ba-c9fc-4753-9210-1b540b412efa"