Windows 10: ToS question.

Discus and support ToS question. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there. My parent's PC got broken and I need to delete their Windows 7 because the new computer doesn't want to load this windows version, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VitalVital3, Nov 22, 2020.

1. ToS question.

Hello there. My parent's PC got broken and I need to delete their Windows 7 because the new computer doesn't want to load this windows version, so I need to install Windows 10. But here is the deal, I have only one key that I am already using on my own computer. Am I allowed to share this key with my parents so they can activate their WIndows?

:)

VitalVital3, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

ToS question.

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

ToS question.

1. ToS question. - Similar Threads - ToS question

2. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  3. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  4. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  5. Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...: Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able to access---and ALL are currently UNAVAILABLE!!! THIS IS NO GOOD!!! What is the problem??????*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not acceptable...I thought TOS was better than...
  6. Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...: Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able to access---and ALL are currently UNAVAILABLE!!! THIS IS NO GOOD!!! What is the problem??????*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not acceptable...I thought TOS was better than...
  7. Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?: So I PAID 2k for this computer, you paid ZEROYou do not send me a check in exchange for the info you are in all essence stealing.You have Zero right to steal this info nor any legal aspects to back it up.If I make a ToS that says using this site subjects you to forfeit your...
  9. Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?

Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?: So I PAID 2k for this computer, you paid ZEROYou do not send me a check in exchange for the info you are in all essence stealing.You have Zero right to steal this info nor any legal aspects to back it up.If I make a ToS that says using this site subjects you to forfeit your...
  10. Will I Violate Any TOS If I Install Windows On RAM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I Violate Any TOS If I Install Windows On RAM: Hi, I need to use Windows on RAM to ensure there's minimum footprint of my clients data on my company PC. So I wanted to use the following method but I'm worried about violating the TOS as it's a company PC and it would be terrible if there's any trouble due to license...