Windows 10: Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10 - Start Up/Wake Up issues Touchpad & Mute button

Discus and support Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10 - Start Up/Wake Up issues Touchpad & Mute button in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10, having an unexplained Start Up and Wake Up activation issue with Touchpad and Mute Button.1. Upon Start Up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UncRuckus, Apr 27, 2021.

1. UncRuckus Win User

Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10 - Start Up/Wake Up issues Touchpad & Mute button

I have a Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10, having an unexplained Start Up and Wake Up activation issue with Touchpad and Mute Button.1. Upon Start Up - Touchpad and Mute Button do not work Off?2. When laptop goes to sleep due to inactivity and I wake it up from Home screen requires password/pin - Touchpad and Mute Button work @ Home Screen prior to inputting password.I'm pretty good at following bread crumbs on problems, but I'm not Geek enough for this issue.What causes this? Any insight would be appreciated.

:)

UncRuckus, Apr 27, 2021

2. canmy laptop toshiba satellite a505 run pubg mobile

why my laptop toshiba stellite a505 not runnig pubg mobil and also why my pc not increasing v ram my laptop total graphic memory
    is 1696 mb and my laptop showin just 64 mb dedicated ram

BHAVESHraja, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10 - Start Up/Wake Up issues Touchpad & Mute button [​IMG]

Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10 - Start Up/Wake Up issues Touchpad & Mute button [​IMG]

Josie23, Apr 27, 2021
  4. KJ_222 Win User

Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10 - Start Up/Wake Up issues Touchpad & Mute button

Windows 10 Start button and touchpad won't work

I have two issues after upgrading to Windows 10:

• Touchpad doesn't work. I have seen several posts where the touchpad will not work after installing windows 10, but I have not found any solutions for my HP laptop. Has anyone found a solution?
    • My start button does not work, I can only get to my files through explorer. Any suggestions?
    Thank you for any help

KJ_222, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Toshiba A505 laptop running Win 10 - Start Up/Wake Up issues Touchpad & Mute button - Similar Threads - Toshiba A505 laptop

2. Wake up laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake up laptop: Hi all, I have a Xiaomi mi Notebook pro (i7/16gb) and I was wondering if i could turn on the laptop (with a closed lit) by plugging in a usb c hub. I am trying to do it by using WOL (wake up on lan) but I just want to power it on by plugging it in and without using another...
  3. Win 10 wake up problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 wake up problem: I upgraded to Win 10 from 7 about 4 week ago. Since than my desk top won't come out of sleep mode. I have to use the power button to turn off and back on. This problem is talked about on this thread and numerous others, so there are a lot of people having this problem....
  4. Laptop running Windows 10 will not start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running Windows 10 will not start up: Hello, my laptop running Windows 10 will not start up. It just loops from the start screen which shows the Lenovo logo, then very briefly shows a message related to a software update, then powers off and then immediately powers back on. It then continues this process over and...
  5. WIN 10 START-UP

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 START-UP: RECENTLY ON START-UP MY DESKTOP PC SHOWS THE FOLLOWING ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPLETION, set user settings to driver failed. CLICKING OK ALLOWS ME TO PROCEED NORMALLY. CAN I GET RID OF ERROR MESSAGE? REGARDS TERRY FOSTER...
  6. Clean install of Windows 10 on Toshiba A505-S2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install of Windows 10 on Toshiba A505-S2017: Ok this is exactly what the title suggests. I have acquired a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6017 with Intel Core i5 1st Gen 430M 2.26 GHz running Windows 7. I am upgrading the HDD to an SSD, upgrading the RAM from 2 sticks of 2GB, to 2 sticks of 4GB 8 GB is max ram that is...
  7. Win 10 start up button

in Cortana
    Win 10 start up button: hello my start menu button and contana is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-start-up-button/ae0d42f7-3434-44a7-ae5f-00f1faa2cbfb"
  8. Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10: i have toshiba laptop satellite 55 with W10. When i start the computer the cursor on the touchpad works fine but when the computer programs all open up i can no longer see the arrow of the touchpad. I have tried fn 5 and fn9 but still cant see ii. What can i do?...
  9. win 10, up to date, all web videos are starting on mute

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10, up to date, all web videos are starting on mute: Hello. I have tried pretty much everything on forums and websites that I have been able to find and I have go so far as to nuke and fresh install 1 of my windows 10 pc's. This problem is happening on every windows 10 computer in my household which is 5 of them. It happens...
  10. Win 10 won't Wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 won't Wake up: I have a Dell OptiPlex 9020 w/ Win10 Enterprise. When monitors sleep the machine will not wake. It is in a hard locked position and have to hard reboot the machine. The machine only locks up when the monitors are asleep. Hibernation and or Sleep has been turned off. Can...