Windows 10: Toshiba BIOS

Discus and support Toshiba BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear All, After updating both of my Toshiba laptops when I first boot my laptops they show the Toshiba but I can't press F2 to enter BIOS any ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dtox88, Sep 5, 2015.

1. dtox88 Win User

Toshiba BIOS

Dear All,

After updating both of my Toshiba laptops when I first boot my laptops they show the Toshiba but I can't press F2 to enter BIOS any ideas

Thank you

:)

dtox88, Sep 5, 2015
  2. KTStov Win User

Windows 10 Folder/Disk security Access Crashes

I'm afraid there is a small mix up, is that Toshiba link to update the BIOS of a Toshiba Laptop? I only said the hard drive was a Toshiba; the laptop is a HP.

KTStov, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Update Jan 2017 - Unable to switch wifi on

You may update the BIOS to version 2.80:

BIOS - Toshiba

How to update the BIOS on Toshiba notebooks

How to update the BIOS on Toshiba notebooks

Warning: Do not turn off your computer or disconnect from your power source while updating the BIOS or you may harm your computer. Do not carry out other tasks on the computer until the BIOS
    update has completed.

As a precaution back up your data files to external media before updating the BIOS.

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 5, 2015
  4. ram1220 Win User

Toshiba BIOS

Just try tapping very early and fast after you hit the power button. Not sure why but after my upgrade to Win 10 my home built PC has this problem too.

ram1220, Sep 5, 2015
  5. Hi!

Be sure that the Laptop is totally down. Switch the Maschine on and immediately press F2.

Cluster Head, Sep 5, 2015
  6. alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba BIOS

1. Toshiba BIOS - Similar Threads - Toshiba BIOS

2. Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T Keeps Shutting Down But not on The BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T Keeps Shutting Down But not on The BIOS: I’ve tried many methods in troubleshooting this laptop but when I tried to install a fresh version of windows 10 or 7 from a usb drive, it shuts down and restarts after a bit. Also I replaced the thermal paste and even tried swapping a compatible CPU and still got the same...
  3. Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T Keeps Shutting Down But not on The BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite M505-S4985-T Keeps Shutting Down But not on The BIOS: I’ve tried many methods in troubleshooting this laptop but when I tried to install a fresh version of windows 10 or 7 from a usb drive, it shuts down and restarts after a bit. Also I replaced the thermal paste and even tried swapping a compatible CPU and still got the same...
  4. Where is the jumper to reset BIOS on Toshiba Satellite L655

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the jumper to reset BIOS on Toshiba Satellite L655: Where is the jumper to reset BIOS on Toshiba Satellite L655 kindly help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-jumper-to-reset-bios-on-toshiba/0965de46-a196-4e37-a3e1-ba6db6f63828
  5. Where is the jumper to reset BIOS on Toshiba Satellite L655

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the jumper to reset BIOS on Toshiba Satellite L655: Where is the jumper to reset BIOS on Toshiba Satellite L655 kindly help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-jumper-to-reset-bios-on-toshiba/0965de46-a196-4e37-a3e1-ba6db6f63828
  6. Bricked Toshiba Laptop due to Bios Flash initiated automatically after wakeup!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bricked Toshiba Laptop due to Bios Flash initiated automatically after wakeup!: Hello, My PC can't boot since yesterday evening after my BIOS flashed itself automatically. Yesterday, after working for a long time, I decided to "Sleep" my laptop and then folded it. Some hours later, I "Woke" the laptop in order to continue but it entered into the BIOS...
  7. Entering BIOS in Win 10 - Toshiba Satellite C665-P5010

Entering BIOS in Win 10 - Toshiba Satellite C665-P5010: I've an old Toshiba Satellite C665-P5010. I don't know its password, so I can't log into it. To recover my system, I've a bootable USB with "Lazarsoft Recover My Password" software in it. But, I don't know how to enter the BIOS set up of my lap. I want to enter its BIOS set...
  8. Windows 10, 8.1 updating very outdated bios all on an older Toshiba s55t

Windows 10, 8.1 updating very outdated bios all on an older Toshiba s55t: I picked this toshiba up off ebay and when I first got it someone from microsoft helped me update/grade its windows 10 version I think it was home to what was supposed to be pro but I learned later I’m running windows 10 enterprise on it. That being said I was never informed...
  9. Toshiba 2TB HDD can be seen with Crystaldisk, and by bios, not by w10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba 2TB HDD can be seen with Crystaldisk, and by bios, not by w10: I have a 2tb toshiba hdd/internal that is the boot drive for a dell xps desktop. it stopped booting. Running a USB repair disk [v.1909 of win 10 on the usb], it shows up, i can list its volumes, etc. but with windows booted on 2 different desktops, not visible in "disk...
  10. Unable to Boot to BIOS Menu on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to Boot to BIOS Menu on Toshiba Laptop: Hello there I have an issue with not being able to boot my Toshiba Laptop to a repair DVD or a USB recovery drive. I have recently created both from the laptop and am trying to test them. I am unable to get the laptop to boot into the BIOS menu. I have tried the following:...