Windows 10: Toshiba C50D-B mouse

Discus and support Toshiba C50D-B mouse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Please help! Why doesn't my Toshiba mouse work anymore? I am using a wireless mouse instead, but it is not easy to use my laptop if it is not on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielaMy, Aug 21, 2019.

1. DanielaMy Win User

Toshiba C50D-B mouse

Hi,

Please help! Why doesn't my Toshiba mouse work anymore? I am using a wireless mouse instead, but it is not easy to use my laptop if it is not on a horizontal surface (table, desk etc)

:)

DanielaMy, Aug 21, 2019

2. No touchpad in windows 10 on Toshiba Satellite C50D-B-120

After update on brand new Toshiba Satelite C50D-B-120 from win 8.1 to win 10 the touchpad doesn't work.

StephenCribbin, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Toshiba C50D-B mouse

Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba C50D-B mouse

1. Toshiba C50D-B mouse - Similar Threads - Toshiba C50D mouse

2. Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop: Hello,I’m an owner of Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop with Window 8.1.I turned on my laptop to discover a black line appearing on the desktop.No longer receiving Windows updates as of Jan 2023.Can you please advise what is the problem.? Offer troubleshooting options.Thank...
  3. Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop: Hello,I’m an owner of Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop with Window 8.1.I turned on my laptop to discover a black line appearing on the desktop.No longer receiving Windows updates as of Jan 2023.Can you please advise what is the problem.? Offer troubleshooting options.Thank...
  4. toshiba satellite laptop mouse pad not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    toshiba satellite laptop mouse pad not working: Hi everyone, This has been an on-and-off problem for a few years, but I didn't know about these forums before... A few years ago I had a virus on my laptop and that's when it started: my mouse pad would randomly stop working. I had it formatted, so got rid of the virus...
  5. The mouse of the touchpad on my toshiba laptop is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The mouse of the touchpad on my toshiba laptop is not working.: Hi, The mouse of my Toshiba laptop with windows 10 is not working. When I use external mouse, it does show the arrow and works properly. Without the external mouse, only the click touch screen works, but not the touch pad. Any advice?...
  6. cmos battery for toshiba C55D-B

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmos battery for toshiba C55D-B: What is the # for a cmos battery for a toshiba C55D-B, serial # 8F029220P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmos-battery-for-toshiba-c55d-b/cd8b189f-fb81-42ce-b26e-a569be73e5b0
  7. Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B: Dear all, I bought this laptop from someone online, I have same issues when I did a format for the system and put a windows 10 on it, the DISK in task manager will go 100% with a simple activity as browsing the internet, the laptop disk go high as 100% and the laptop froze...
  8. mouse pad has stopped working on my toshiba

mouse pad has stopped working on my toshiba: mouse pad stopped working on my Toshiba satellite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-pad-has-stopped-working-on-my-toshiba/79cb8a9e-97d5-42ad-9adc-1589a6cc4773
  9. Restore Classic ALT+TAB A-B B-A switching with mouse, not random

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Classic ALT+TAB A-B B-A switching with mouse, not random: The very three critical combinations to understand before even participating in this thread: Windows 10 with classic ALT+Tab registry key restoration (all over the web, look it up). Use any program that customizes the key bindings to the fourth and fifth mouse buttons...
  10. Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly

Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly: Hey Everyone Started typing on my internal laptop keyboard today and reliased that mainly keys a b and n were not working. So I decided to clean them by taking off the key and white holder, then used a cloth to clean all the dust etc.. both under the rubber button and...