Windows 10: toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing.

Discus and support toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchscreen stopped working, perhaps as a result of various Win 10 system updates?? One of the fixes recommended was to uninstall the driver, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlanPariser, Jun 25, 2019.

1. toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing.

Touchscreen stopped working, perhaps as a result of various Win 10 system updates?? One of the fixes recommended was to uninstall the driver, which should be re loaded after a restart. However, the driver is now gone and it does not re-load upon restart. Could not find one on the toshiba site. There are many display, touch pad and mouse drivers, but none say "touch screen". Does anyone know where to find the correct driver for the touch screen?? Loaded newest Win 10 update. Still no touchscreen driver. Any and all help appreciated

:)

AlanPariser, Jun 25, 2019
  2. C CrayDob Win User

Toshiba Satellite C55t-C5300 Touchscreen Stopped Working

I have a C55t-C5300 Toshiba Satellite. Upon installing Windows 10 the touchscreen stopped working. What gives??

C CrayDob, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Touch screen HID missing Toshiba P50-t laptop

Thanks for your response. I have done as you suggested. Whilst step one didn't locate the missing driver, it did highlight that the new HP printer drivers aren't now recognised by this new W10 install - as i said installed by MS with me online. Another
    concern i would have thought! It too was ok beforehand,

Step two - i have tried everywhere... i cannot locate the driver.

It was there, i'd seen it previously in device manager - my unit has always been a touch screen. I have even called Toshiba Australia but they don't have it either and suggest that the one provided as part of the W8 pre-load was the MS HID one.

Again the model is a Toshiba P50t-A, model # PSPMHA-01600L.

Sorry but can you provide further assistance?

you can see here ... HID-touchscreen is not listed there (but used to be).

toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing. c26925c2-7475-47c4-983a-672262c6143d.jpg

Benjamin_777, Jun 25, 2019
  4. toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing.

Touch screen HID missing Toshiba P50-t laptop

Any help to this issue?

Likhitha V ?

Benjamin_777, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing.

1. toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing. - Similar Threads - toshiba c55T c5300

2. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  3. Touch screen on Toshiba laptop, running win 10 has been deleted, no hid compliant touch...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen on Toshiba laptop, running win 10 has been deleted, no hid compliant touch...: Sorry if this is a repost but somewhere between updates my touch screen has been disabled, then eventually deleted. I have gone through the Hid disable then enable, install and remove then re install drivers but this did not work. I have attempted to re install drivers from...
  4. Toshiba laptop drivers

Toshiba laptop drivers: Good Day All I do realize that Toshiba has left the room when it comes to laptop manufacturing but are they still on the hook for proper drivers and support? all info is greatly appreciated not much happening on there support page*Sick 128135
  5. driver for touch screen monitor

driver for touch screen monitor: We recently purchased a ViewSonic TD2421 touch screen monitor. The touch part doesn't work. We use Windows 10. When the driver is downloaded, it says that the monitor cannot be found, and to use the Unsigned Windows driver. We cannot calibrate it, as the calibrate button...
  6. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  7. Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update

Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update: I hadn't updated my laptop in several months until today. Once the update completed, my touch screen no longer worked. When I checked to make sure this function was enabled in my device manager, it showed it was not only enabled but working, however it does not work when I...
  8. HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP

HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP: Listen I've been dealing with this issue for over two years now. Non of the methods from Microsoft is seeming to be working. I have troubleshooted my entire computer and no issues was detected. I checked my ghosted devices and the HID Touch Screen Device is not there. I...
  9. Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink: hi,i have a problem with my laptop screen toshiba Satellite C55t-A. It just turned to pink with this white vertical lines that sometimes are present and sometimes are not and looks like a barcode. Sometimes there are parts that turns green. there is just like probably 2...
  10. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop: Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop. Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason...