Windows 10: Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas

Discus and support Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dynabook Americas, Inc. is the new name of Toshiba America Client Solutions, Inc., effective immediately the company announced today. The company plans... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas

Source: Mobile Computing Pioneer Changes Name to Dynabook Americas | Press Releases | Toshiba Laptops, Netbooks, Electronics & Accessories

:)

Brink, Apr 2, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Toshiba Delays the Dynabook SS RX1 128GB SSD Notebook

According to an announcement posted on Toshiba's Japanese Web site, the company has postponed the launch of its first notebook with a 128GB SSD, the Dynabook SS RX1. The notebook was originally scheduled for general availability in mid-April but will be delayed until June, according to Toshiba. Toshiba cited parts delays, but it's not clear whether the delays are SSD-related. The 128GB SSD-equipped Dynabook SS RX1 is expected to sell for about $4,000.

Source: CNET News

malware, Apr 2, 2019
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Apr 2, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Toshiba Unveils Dynabook UX 10.1-inch Netbook

Toshiba is launching its second foray into the netbook market, with the 10.1-inch Dynabook UX netbook offering. The Dynabook UX-series netbooks are based on the Intel Atom N280 chip and come with 1 GB of DDR2 memory, a 160 GB hard disk drive and integrated GMA 950 graphics from Intel again. The 10.1-inch LED backlight display boasts 1024 x 600 pixels native resolution. The Dynabook UX comes in two colors - brown or white, and a choice of batteries - a standard battery that will last for about 4 hours, or an extended battery that could provide up to 10 hours of use. Microsoft Windows XP Home OS comes pre-installed with the netbook. The UX-series computers will be launched in Japan on Friday for around ¥60,000 to ¥70,000 (US $606 to $707), and follow in other markets later this year.

Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas dynabook_ux_1_thm.jpg

Source: Akihabara News

malware, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas - Similar Threads - Toshiba changes name

2. Dynabook not starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynabook not starting up: Hello! My Dynabook X3OW-J less than a year old is not turning on. When plugged in, the charging light won't turn on. I've changed batteries, among other things, and it will power up for about 5 minutes before closing again. No error messages are coming up. Do you know what...
  3. Dynabook not starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynabook not starting up: Hello! My Dynabook X3OW-J less than a year old is not turning on. When plugged in, the charging light won't turn on. I've changed batteries, among other things, and it will power up for about 5 minutes before closing again. No error messages are coming up. Do you know what...
  4. Dynabook not starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why replacing a file name resulted in changing its icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why replacing a file name resulted in changing its icon?: Hi there. I recently replaced a file name with "another one's" in the same folder and suddenly its icon view changed to "another one's". I bringed up properties of file, the icon showed there was OK, but in main window of windows it's the same as I told. I don't want to know...
  6. Why replacing a file name resulted in changing its icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why replacing a file name resulted in changing its icon?: Hi there. I recently replaced a file name with "another one's" in the same folder and suddenly its icon view changed to "another one's". I bringed up properties of file, the icon showed there was OK, but in main window of windows it's the same as I told. I don't want to know...
  7. Dynabook System 1.5.0.1 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dynabook System 1.5.0.1 Update: My Toshiba Laptop was originally Windows 8 , with 4 GB RAM & 500 GB HDD, and has survived all Updates to this point. Currently Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110. I wasn't sure exactly what category to post this. Since the issue involves Updates I am posting there....
  8. People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName"

People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName": The start menu on my laptop windows 10 20h2 version has been troubling for a long time the people app had no icon but its name before a week now it has no icon and no name, it shows some ms-resource: AppListName, I don't know what is happening this is the same issue on my...
  9. My PC keeps changing its LAN network name on its own

My PC keeps changing its LAN network name on its own: That causes a loss of network connection and internet access. I reboot the device and the network name restores but then, an hour later it changes again and connection is lost. My PC is connected to the CenturyLink modem via a NetGear WN3000 WiFi Range Extender. All other...
  10. HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America: Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time Auto & Set Time Zone Auto, I can revert the Time Zone back to Central US & Canada. If I re-enable the Auto switches I revert...