Windows 10: Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

Discus and support Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after trying to download some latest windows 10 updates I received a blue screen saying your PC did not start correctly and I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by orchis 4, Sep 17, 2020.

1. orchis 4 Win User

Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

after trying to download some latest windows 10 updates I received a blue screen saying your PC did not start correctly and I have tried all the suggested

solutions like restarting and all the options in the advanced section but nothing works including the command prompt sfc /scannow to which i receive message cant perform this operation and also after one of the things i tried in the advanced options but i cant remember which option I get another blue screen with an 0xc0000225 error code any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

:)

orchis 4, Sep 17, 2020

2. Screen orientation on Toshiba Encore WT7 Tablet

Hi,

I have an annoying problem with my Toshiba Encore WT-7 tablet after upgrading to Win10:

When I rotate the tablet for 90°, the screen rotates for 270°, so the Picture is upside down. It works normally with both landscape modes, it is buggy only in both portrait modes. I have a Kionix acceleration sensor (up to date with original Toshiba drivers)
    and I just can't find the solution.

Specs:

Toshiba encore mini WT7-16C tablet

Windows 10 Pro (Slovenian language)

Kionix 3D sensor with up-to-date drivers

7" 1024x600 multitouch LED screen

Intel Atom QuadCore processor

1GB DDR3 RAM

Please help!

AndražGasar, Sep 17, 2020
  3. how to install Windows 10 on Toshiba encore 2 tablet

I recently purchased a Toshiba Encore 2 tablet running Windows 8.1 with Bing and I want to install windows 10. When I try to install windows 10, it tells me that there is insufficient hard disk space ( it tells me that I need 16 GB of free space and I
    have about 17.4 GB of free space). Do you have any advice/answers?

WolfSpartan_360, Sep 17, 2020
  4. PeterFors Win User

No GPS signal on my Toshiba Encore Tablet ( w10 )

Hi Peter

I had the same problem with my Toshiba Encore WT-8A. For some season Windows 10 upgrades does something to the GPS driver. You need to reinstall the driver and you find the driver here:

https://support.lenovo.com/sv/en/downloads/ds104652.

Worked for me

Good luck !

Peter

PeterFors, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet - Similar Threads - Toshiba Encore Tablet

2. Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A: I have a Toshiba Encore WT10-A tablet that had windows 10 and it was running very badly due to the little ram it had and I wanted to change it back to Windows 8.1, however whenever I tried to boot from the usb it never let me, in the end I tried using a method to install...
  3. Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A: I have a Toshiba Encore WT10-A tablet that had windows 10 and it was running very badly due to the little ram it had and I wanted to change it back to Windows 8.1, however whenever I tried to boot from the usb it never let me, in the end I tried using a method to install...
  4. Can't boot from USB on Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HID Compliant touchscreen drivers for Windows 8.1 x32 toshiba encore 2 WT8-B

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant touchscreen drivers for Windows 8.1 x32 toshiba encore 2 WT8-B: I have a toshiba encore 2 WT8-B with windows 8.1 x32. After I did a clean install of windows 8.1 x32 the touchscreen stopped working. I can`t the HID Compliant touchscreen drivers anywhere, not even on the dynabook drivers page. If you find the corresponding drivers, please...
  6. TOSHIBA ENCORE 2 WT10-A downgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TOSHIBA ENCORE 2 WT10-A downgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro: So I have a TOSHIBA ENCORE 2 WT10-A and I want to go back from Windows 10 home Edition back down to Windows 8.1 Pro, with the ISO image from your website, I got the file installed and opened it, It gives me two options on the Get important updates screen: "Download and...
  7. Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet

Blue Screen error on Toshiba Encore 2/WT 10-A Tablet: after trying to download some latest windows 10 updates I received a blue screen saying your PC did not start correctly and I have tried all the suggested solutions like restarting and all the options in the advanced section but nothing works including the command prompt sfc...
  8. Toshiba Encore 2 boot

Toshiba Encore 2 boot: My Encore 2 wont boot at all, when i turn it on i get a black screen saying no bootable device — please restart system. I tried plugging in a usb with the windows 10 boot files on it and it gets ditected but still gives me the same message....
  9. Toshiba encore 2 tablet pc inaccessible_boot_device

Toshiba encore 2 tablet pc inaccessible_boot_device: If you turn on my tablet pc it keeps restarting and showing the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-encore-2-tablet-pc-inaccessiblebootdevice/c13b222e-7993-41c7-9db1-c7fb2f2c863f
  10. Toshiba encore tablet running windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba encore tablet running windows 10: I cannot get keyboards to appear at sign in screen. can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-encore-tablet-running-windows-10/2e8fd1f0-c871-4e91-91df-4f0ff840a184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Toshiba Encore 2 win10