Windows 10: Toshiba Kira doesn't start up

Discus and support Toshiba Kira doesn't start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My toshiba kira laptop doesn't start up. What can I do to repair it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatarinaSantos3, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Toshiba Kira doesn't start up

My toshiba kira laptop doesn't start up. What can I do to repair it?

:)

CatarinaSantos3, Jul 29, 2020

2. Toshiba Kira laptop, windows 10, shows restart but does not boot up

Toshiba kira laptop: I pressed "update and restart" and the text "restarting" on blue background reapperar, but nothing else happens; the laptop is not booting up

tarek Kettaneh, Jul 29, 2020
  3. I have some issue with the right click in the touchpad of the Toshiba Kira Laptop.

<Original Title: Toshiba Kira Touchpad RightClick>

Hi,

I have a Toshiba Kira Laptop. Recently I can no longer right on the right hand touchpad button and need to tap in the bottom right with two fingers to simulate a right click.

Synaptic drivers are up to date.

I can't switch back to use the lower right button on the trackpad to right click no matter what option I select under mouse settings,

I presumed switching "use a 2 finger tap for right click" to OFF would return to normal button functionality, but no. Have tried disabling "taps of touchpad" and toggling all other settings too.

Help please!

Thanks

Andrew

MrAndrewMcDonald, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Kate1992 Win User

Toshiba Kira doesn't start up

My Control + C, Control + V, Control, Alt and Delete dont work -Toshiba Kira

Hi all,

I have a Toshiba Kira laptop and recently my control button stopped working. I only noticed it when trying to control copy and control paste in word but have now realised it doesn't work for anything - Eg. Selecting multiple files or control, alt and delete
    etc...

I have looked at Google and YouTube and it appears to be a common problem however after everyone uninstalls the driver and restarts the computer, their problem is fixed. I have tried this and unfortunately mine doesn't....

Could someone please help?

Kate1992, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Toshiba Kira doesn't start up

1. Toshiba Kira doesn't start up - Similar Threads - Toshiba Kira doesn't

2. My Windows 7 doesn't start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 7 doesn't start up: Hi, my windows 7 doesn't start up and each time i turn on it shows this screen. What is the problem? How can i repear it if possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-7-doesnt-start-up/3e773d15-3432-463e-bfc8-409cc5ba0127
  3. External monitor doesn't display on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor doesn't display on start up: My windows 10 Dell Latitude laptop screen is broken so I work with an external monitor connected using a VGA Cable. On startup, it doesn't display anything on the monitor till after the laptop has finished booting. How do I make it display immediately on start up?...
  4. External monitor doesn't display on start up

External monitor doesn't display on start up: My windows 10 Dell Latitude laptop screen is broken so I work with an external monitor connected using a VGA Cable. On startup, it doesn't display anything on the monitor till after the laptop has finished booting. How do I make it display immediately on start up?...
  5. OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes: OneDrive doesn't start when I turn on my computer - I have to open it manually. I go to this site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/download and click on "start onedrive". If I open a file in one drive double click it autosave is not on. If I turn on...
  6. Start logo doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start logo doesn't show up: Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all....
  7. Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.: Hello, My laptop is the Toshiba Satellite L75-C7250 Over a month ago my laptop was working just fine except everytime i would go to turn it on it would take longer and linger to boot up every time. Eventually one day i went to turn it on and it wouldnt boot up past the...
  8. Start menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...
  9. kira

kira: eu estava tentando abrir a barra de jogos e apareceu como se nao tivesse nenhum aplicativo para isso me mandando selecionar um porem nao havia nenhumna lista e se clicasse na opçao de procurar na loja nao aparecia nenhum aplicativo...
  10. Nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up: I thought this was solved with a previous update but the problem has come back after renstalling windows. My nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up, i have to right click my desktop, click on nvidia control panel, click use nvidia settings and then click apply everytime...