Windows 10: Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly

Discus and support Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey Everyone Started typing on my internal laptop keyboard today and reliased that mainly keys a b and n were not working. So I decided to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ellellell1, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly

Hey Everyone

Started typing on my internal laptop keyboard today and reliased that mainly keys a b and n were not working.
    So I decided to clean them by taking off the key and white holder, then used a cloth to clean all the dust etc.. both under the rubber button and around it. This still didn't work however, so I then decided to uninstall and reinstall the driver as well. However this didn't work either.

Its probably best to try and buy a new one off e-bay, but before I do this does anyone else have any suggestions?

Also interesting, a b and n seems to be a popular combination of keys for other toshiba laptops that don't seem to be working... (Using a USB keyboard atm to type which works fine)

Thanks *Smile

:)

ellellell1, Apr 1, 2016

2. Keys b, n and space bar not working

I have a dell inspiron 13-5378 (windows 10).

The keys b, n and space bar have stopped responding.

Currently i am using the touch keyboard.

KashyapKhona, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Keys b, n and space bar not working

What is the make and model of your computer? How long has this been happening? Have you installed any new software or hardware drivers since you started experience this problem? If so, what are they and are they designed for Windows 10? Have you checked
    the manufacturers website or contact support find out about compatibility, updates or support for Windows 10? Do you have a system restore point created you could go back to? Does the problem occur in other user accounts on the computer? Which version of Windows
    10 is currently installed: 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703? Which version of Windows did you upgrade from? Awaiting your reply.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly

1. Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly - Similar Threads - Toshiba L750 keys

2. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  3. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  4. Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working: This is my laptop I use it for school, this started 4 weeks ago. One day my b,n,spacebar,slash,left and right keys weren’t working.My laptop is a dell latitude 5480windows 10-2017And I do download programs on it, but I don’t download them regularly.Looking forward to seeing...
  5. Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD: Just installed windows 7, used it for 3-4 hours and it shut down unexpectedly, it used to shut down unexpectedly all the time, i changed the power cable cuz i have no battery and it fixed the issue by now and it got stuck in this loop now, i searched everywhere to see what...
  6. Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD: Just installed windows 7, used it for 3-4 hours and it shut down unexpectedly, it used to shut down unexpectedly all the time, i changed the power cable cuz i have no battery and it fixed the issue by now and it got stuck in this loop now, i searched everywhere to see what...
  7. keys z, b, n, down arrow key, and left shift key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keys z, b, n, down arrow key, and left shift key not working: Hello there! As stated above, the keys are not being input as I use my computer. It's incredibly frustrating to even type this out as I'm using the On-Screen keyboard to even function. The only thing I can think of that might have caused this was an accidental sharp jerk on...
  8. B/n KEYS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    B/n KEYS: MY "B" and "N" Keys turn on caps lock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bn-keys/fabe3dde-0b18-46f9-9837-8ef15197d08c
  9. My n key is not working suddenly

My n key is not working suddenly: My n key is not working suddenly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-n-key-is-not-working-suddenly/a8139e30-0361-4903-985d-c092aa8edf81
  10. N B Space arrow keys stop working sometimes

N B Space arrow keys stop working sometimes: Time after time lower part of the keyboard starts missing key presses. Especially keys N B space down arrow and few others in the same area. It feels like it works most of the time, but sometimes stops working for several hit cycles or until you press other keys. I googled...