Windows 10: Toshiba Laptop audio issues.

Discus and support Toshiba Laptop audio issues. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have no sound or audio on my Toshiba Laptop. the toolbar has a small speaker on it,which applies to earphone speaker. I think windows update is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by STEVEHUNTZD, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Toshiba Laptop audio issues.

I have no sound or audio on my Toshiba Laptop. the toolbar has a small speaker on it,which applies to earphone speaker. I think windows update is the problem,as I try to download them ,which takes hours to download , then I keep getting error messages. I have tried removing the audio drivers,and re-installing them,and still cannot solve the problem.

:)

STEVEHUNTZD, Oct 9, 2018

2. Toshiba Satellite L655-S5072 audio driver issue

Hi folks!

Have a friend with a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5072 laptop bought around 2009. Device Manager shows a High Definition Audio Device driver.

It has no sound when playing anything from YouTube, however, can use ear buds, and listen to whatever.

Plan to uninstall the High Definition Audio Device driver from Device Manager, then install the proper audio driver. However, can't figure out whether it was bought with a Realtek audio driver, or a Conexant audio driver.

Also, it was upgraded to Windows 10. Toshiba only addresses 2016 Conexant audio drivers.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help. Toshiba Laptop audio issues. :)

cottonball, Oct 9, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    Toshiba Laptop power issues

Remove battery, remove adapter, spam the crap out of the power button to empty whatever charge there is in the laptop. If that don't work, see above what @FreedomEclipse said, probably the adapter port on the laptop is borked, happens alot to heavily used laptops, especially Toshibas(huehuehuehue)

RCoon, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Toshiba Laptop audio issues.

Since the upgrade to Windows 10, my Toshiba laptop with DTS sound card sounds very bad.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have issues with sound on Windows 10, I suggest you to try the below and check.

Steps to update the drivers for audio.

• Press Windows+X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the
      Realtek High Definition Audio and click on
      Update driver software.

To find drivers for sound on Toshiba laptop, I suggest you to refer to the below link:

http://support.toshiba.com/drivers

For further reference:Fix
    sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba Laptop audio issues.

1. Toshiba Laptop audio issues. - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptop audio

2. Audio problems Toshiba

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio problems Toshiba: About a week ago my Toshiba laptop running with Windows 10, suddenly started having issues with the audio. I could be streaming video or playing a game and all of a sudden the audio just stops. I have to pause the streaming/video for about ten seconds and then the audio will...
  3. Issues logging into my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues logging into my Toshiba laptop: When my laptop starts up, not getting login screen to enter password. It directly goes yto background ,screensaver screen. When i press any key, it attempts to get to login screen ,password text box flickers and its back to my screensaver. Any help is appreciated. thanks...
  4. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  5. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  6. Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10: i have toshiba laptop satellite 55 with W10. When i start the computer the cursor on the touchpad works fine but when the computer programs all open up i can no longer see the arrow of the touchpad. I have tried fn 5 and fn9 but still cant see ii. What can i do?...
  7. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  8. Strange issue with old Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange issue with old Toshiba Laptop: Hello. i have one Toshiba Laptop that every now and them has the hard drive LED stuck (as if using disk at 100%) and then hard disk dissappears for good (not detected) until PC is powered off and it's left that way for a while. I checked SMART values and health was ok. I did...
  9. Toshiba boot issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba boot issue: Hi all, I hope everyone is well!! I manage to muddle through on computery things, but am I novice, so bear with me! I have an old Toshiba satellite laptop.. hmm probably 6 years old now, it came with windows 8 on it, so can't be much older, hopefully!! (Its now running...
  10. Toshiba Satellite L655-S5072 audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite L655-S5072 audio driver issue: Hi folks! Have a friend with a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5072 laptop bought around 2009. Device Manager shows a High Definition Audio Device driver. It has no sound when playing anything from YouTube, however, can use ear buds, and listen to whatever. Plan to uninstall...