Windows 10: Toshiba laptop drivers

Discus and support Toshiba laptop drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Day All I do realize that Toshiba has left the room when it comes to laptop manufacturing but are they still on the hook for proper drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dmesal, Mar 2, 2019.

1. dmesal Win User

Toshiba laptop drivers

Good Day All

I do realize that Toshiba has left the room when it comes to laptop manufacturing but are they still on the hook for proper drivers and support?

all info is greatly appreciated

not much happening on there support page*Sick

:)

dmesal, Mar 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Williams, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Jesse Williams, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Toshiba laptop drivers

Touchpad missing from Device Manager - Toshiba Laptop Elan driver

Hi,

Regarding your issues with the touch pad on your laptop, this could have happened due to several issues like compatibility with driver to Windows 10. To resolve your issue, we suggest that after you have downloaded the latest version of touch pad drivers.
    Please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the driver installation file and select Properties. Then, click on the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode.
    • Click the drop down arrow and select a previous operating system. Then, click on
      OK.
    • Install the driver.

We also suggest that you consult your laptop manufacturer for more details about this issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba laptop drivers

1. Toshiba laptop drivers - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop drivers

2. Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers: Hi during wi fi install my computer freezes while saying now installing wlan driverModel is satellite L655-S5150 It happens after windows vista installationSince that to keeps freezing Have any fixes for meThanks...
  3. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  4. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  5. Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop: I have two issues: Touchscreen doesn't work. I checked in device manager and had a ghost device of HID-compliant touch screen. I deleted it but have not seen anything online that guides me on how to get it back or reconnect. I've done all the "scan for hardware changes" and...
  6. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  7. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  8. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  9. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop: Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop. Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason...
  10. toshiba laptop s855-s5378 drivers - 64 bit

toshiba laptop s855-s5378 drivers - 64 bit: Has anyone had good hardware driver experience with Windows 10 and a Toshiba S855-S5378 laptop? I wouldn't mind test driving Windows 10. That would be great. Being around the IT field for a while, I can see how a lack of drivers can be a show-stopper. Checked the...