Windows 10: Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

Discus and support Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikcofc, Feb 19, 2020.

1. mikcofc Win User

Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well?

:)

mikcofc, Feb 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Williams, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

Jesse Williams, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

1. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptop

2. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  3. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  4. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  6. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  7. I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop: I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-internet-on-my-toshiba-laptop/a1089271-0556-4655-abb0-f42ef7514c54
  8. I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop

I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop: I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-internet-on-my-toshiba-laptop/a1089271-0556-4655-abb0-f42ef7514c54
  9. Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10: My Toshiba laptop went into automatic update there might have been an optional update also, but afterward it would startup with a black screen. Tried resetting it by removing the battery and unplugging it, then holding the power button for 60 seconds many times. I also tried...
  10. Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10

Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10: My Toshiba laptop went into automatic update there might have been an optional update also, but afterward it would startup with a black screen. Tried resetting it by removing the battery and unplugging it, then holding the power button for 60 seconds many times. I also tried...