Windows 10: Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting

Discus and support Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to troubleshoot anything it won't do anything. It says, last troubleshooting date or whatever it states it says, never. Even under advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sweet Pea and me, May 27, 2023.

1. Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting

When I try to troubleshoot anything it won't do anything. It says, last troubleshooting date or whatever it states it says, never. Even under advanced troubleshooting it won't run.

:)

Sweet Pea and me, May 27, 2023

2. keep louseing audio in windows 10 on toshiba l755d-s5130 laptop

yes i keep louseing audio in windows 10 with my toshiba l755d-15130 laptop and what is funny is audio hasn't worked on this laptop sense windows 8 it never worked in windows 8.1 eaither and i have tryed everything googled everything still can't find a fix for it and toshiba is no help and neither is misrosoft and i'm getting very very furstraed i'm about to take a hammer to this thing is someone don't help me fix the audio issues i think the audio manufacture is context even though the hd audio driver is amd please someone help me fix this

kcak47mopr, May 27, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    keep louseing audio in windows 10 on toshiba l755d-s5130 laptop

OK, back now.

I see I got tired of waiting 30 seconds to get my sound back, it's now set to 4 seconds. The exact registry key will depend on which audio driver you have installed. My key is:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0007\PowerSettings
    containing:

Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting 122809d1488054356t-keep-louseing-audio-windows-10-toshiba-l755d-s5130-laptop-audio-power-1.png

Here's how to find yours. Type sound in the Cortana/Search box next to Start and open 'Sound - Control panel'. Select 'Speakers', click 'Properties', click 'Properties' in in the window that opens, then on the 'Details' tab look at the value for the 'Class GUID' property. This is the name of your key, you can right-click on this value to copy it.

Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting 122810d1488054758t-keep-louseing-audio-windows-10-toshiba-l755d-s5130-laptop-audio-power-2.png

Now open Regedit, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet and find (Ctrl-F) the key name you copied earlier.

There are two sub-keys here, click on each and look at the value of DriverDesc to identify which is which, My first (0000) is for 'Intel(R) Display Audio', the second (0007 in my case) is for 'High Definition Audio Device' - this is the one where you should change the power settings.

4. Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting

keep louseing auido on l755d-s5130 laptop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried accessing videos in different browser?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Playing audio options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Playing audio Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to install the Audio drivers for Windows 10 from the manufactures website if not available then I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting

1. Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop l755d

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  4. Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting: When I try to troubleshoot anything it won't do anything. It says, last troubleshooting date or whatever it states it says, never. Even under advanced troubleshooting it won't run....
  5. Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop l755d troubleshooting: When I try to troubleshoot anything it won't do anything. It says, last troubleshooting date or whatever it states it says, never. Even under advanced troubleshooting it won't run....
  6. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP: Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-toshiba-laptop/018766d2-7929-4d30-9275-22297da797bf
  7. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  8. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  9. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  10. keep louseing audio in windows 10 on toshiba l755d-s5130 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keep louseing audio in windows 10 on toshiba l755d-s5130 laptop: yes i keep louseing audio in windows 10 with my toshiba l755d-15130 laptop and what is funny is audio hasn't worked on this laptop sense windows 8 it never worked in windows 8.1 eaither and i have tryed everything googled everything still can't find a fix for it and toshiba...