Windows 10: Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19

Discus and support Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi anyone that can help,There are many mentions on the web about this issue. As with the other people my problem started when I upgraded Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ross Noden, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19

Hi anyone that can help,There are many mentions on the web about this issue. As with the other people my problem started when I upgraded Windows 10 Pro to version 10.0.19042 build 19042 and lost my d: drive. Computer Management / Device Manager / DVD/CD-ROM drives states the full Device Status is: "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19"I have been working on this for 2 full days and are now running around in circles.I have tried: 1. Computer Management / Device Manager: Updating the dr

:)

Ross Noden, Jun 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 DVD drive error Code 19

I keep getting a Code 19 error (Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)) for the driver for my CD-DVD drive. This error happened ever since I upgraded to Windows
    10. I have tried every troubleshooting idea I can find online with no luck.

Couple of things I have already done:

--Troubleshooting via Windows troubleshooter (and rebooted)

Results:

Issues found

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB has a driver problem

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB has a driver problem
    There is a problem with the driver for TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. The driver needs to be reinstalled.

Not fixed

Reinstall device driver

Completed

--Reinstalled the driver (and rebooted)

--Updated the registry (and rebooted)

--Checked for new hardware

--Installed a brand new CD-DVD drive on one of mt computers, same error continues to show

One other thing, this is happened on EVERY computer (Toshiba laptop, Dell laptop, Dell desktop, HP desktop) I have ever since upgrading to Windows 10.

Can anyone possibly help me resolve this issue? Thanks!

KennethLarson, Jun 4, 2021
  3. tsstcorp cddvdw su-208fb driver download windows 10 needed

tsstcorp cddvdw su-208fb driver download windows 10 needed

derekmcnicol, Jun 4, 2021
  4. JoelJ79 Win User

Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19

'TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208FB driver update for windows 10

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 but my CD/DVD rom is not recognised after upgrade. The drive is 'TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208FB ' and the message in the status is 'Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry)
    is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)'.

help!

JoelJ79, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19

1. Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19 - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptop Model

2. CDDVDW SU-208DB not recognizing DVD+R and CD-RW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CDDVDW SU-208DB not recognizing DVD+R and CD-RW: I have an old Casper laptop running Win 10 that has a CDDVDW SU-208DB as an internal disc reader that can not read DVD+R or Rewritable CDs. I've tried a few different discs by different companies, bought at different times, etc. and all of them spin for a bit, stop, then...
  3. CDDVDW SU-208DB not recognizing DVD+R and CD-RW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CDDVDW SU-208DB not recognizing DVD+R and CD-RW: I have an old Casper laptop running Win 10 that has a CDDVDW SU-208DB as an internal disc reader that can not read DVD+R or Rewritable CDs. I've tried a few different discs by different companies, bought at different times, etc. and all of them spin for a bit, stop, then...
  4. CDDVDW SU-208DB not recognizing DVD+R and CD-RW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?: I don't know if my TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB that is incorporated to my laptop can burn blu ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tsstcorp-cddvdw-su-208gb-can-burn-blu-ray/750df556-e7ff-4ec3-b4a2-2257abaff786
  6. TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB Can burn blu ray?: I don't know if my TSSTCORP CDDVDW SU-208GB that is incorporated to my laptop can burn blu ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tsstcorp-cddvdw-su-208gb-can-burn-blu-ray/750df556-e7ff-4ec3-b4a2-2257abaff786
  7. TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633A

TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633A: I bought an old Advent 5711 laptop. And this DVD drive won't detect any disc whatsoever. But the drive itself is detected? Any suggestions? No driver is found anywhere online. Thanks. 166990
  8. tsstcorp cddvdw su-208fb error

tsstcorp cddvdw su-208fb error: Good afternoon, Today I was trying to use my dvd driver and it didn't work, in the properties it says that: "O Windows não pode iniciar este dispositivo de hardware uma vez que as respetivas informações de configuração no registo estão incompletas ou danificadas. Código 19"...
  9. Problem Reading DVD in TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FBD drive running Windows 10

Problem Reading DVD in TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FBD drive running Windows 10: Have a Toshiba Satellite L50-D-B laptop with AMD E1-6010 APU processor and AMD Radeon R2 Graphics running on Windows 10. Have reset the laptop using the reset utility removing everything prior to it reinstalling windows. I have then updated the whole system with Windows...
  10. TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB can't read cd/dvd anymore !

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB can't read cd/dvd anymore !: Hi everyone, I don't know when this problem began on my computer (I don't often use my CD/DVD reader) but it can't read any DVD or CD anymore. When I insert a CD/DVD, it's just not read, but the reader is detected and "works fine" : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] In the device manager...