Windows 10: toshiba laptop no sound.

Discus and support toshiba laptop no sound. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; help please, updated win from win7 to 10. lost audio. it works during start up with the win tune then nothing. uninstalled and updated audio drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeff Fawcett, Aug 30, 2020.

1. toshiba laptop no sound.

help please, updated win from win7 to 10. lost audio. it works during start up with the win tune then nothing.

uninstalled and updated audio drive. not hardware, thinking something wrong with update from 7 to 10.

:)

Jeff Fawcett, Aug 30, 2020

2. sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop

i also have the toshiba satellite laptop with the same no sound issue after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. In the past 3 days I've had first a microsoft tech then two different toshiba techs do remote sessions to resolve the no sound problem-they
    each uninstalled & installed new drivers; microsoft could not correct the problem-said to contact Toshiba support for updated driver for Windows 10 - first Toshiba tech after 113 minutes of troubleshooting said it was the Window 10 driver & the Toshiba driver
    were conflicting He installed the latest Toshiba driver and I had sound until I restarted my laptop this a.m. Back on the phone w. a 2nd Toshiba Administrative Tech-after troubleshooting his answer is that Windows 10 will need to be tweaked to correct this
    issue. He installed a "Nanoheal" program that I can run each time to get the sound back on. This is very frustrating Who do I turn to for help now?

Suspector55, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Since the upgrade to Windows 10, my Toshiba laptop with DTS sound card sounds very bad.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have issues with sound on Windows 10, I suggest you to try the below and check.

Steps to update the drivers for audio.

• Press Windows+X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the
      Realtek High Definition Audio and click on
      Update driver software.

To find drivers for sound on Toshiba laptop, I suggest you to refer to the below link:

Drivers & Software Support | Dynabook

For further reference:Fix
    sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 30, 2020
  4. LadyDPC Win User

toshiba laptop no sound.

The sound on my toshiba laptop would sometimes works, sometimes goes completely mute.

• Brand new laptop Toshiba, sound is horrible..sometimes works, other times doesn't. Has anyone experienced this issue? please help. I use Windows 10

LadyDPC, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

toshiba laptop no sound.

1. toshiba laptop no sound. - Similar Threads - toshiba laptop sound

2. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.: Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-to-tv-windows-10-hdmi-no-sound/6d89adf5-f6e3-45a0-b618-3c64d90fa81e
  3. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.: Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-to-tv-windows-10-hdmi-no-sound/6d89adf5-f6e3-45a0-b618-3c64d90fa81e
  4. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sound missing on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound missing on Toshiba Laptop: After doing a complete restore of my Toshiba satellite pro laptop I had no sound and there was a little red X on the speaker symbol on the taskbar. I have installed Realtek Audio Driver and although it shows up in PROGRAMS it does not appear on SOUND DEVICES in Device...
  6. sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop

sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and I upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Sound worked fine until upgrade, and troubleshooting cannot find a solution to my audio problems. any help or comments would be lovely....
  7. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  8. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  9. I have no sound on my Toshiba laptop

I have no sound on my Toshiba laptop: program files (x86) driver support\driver support\SVC/install.log could't be open to write the data. I have no sound on my laptop at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-my-toshiba-laptop/13815808-133f-4287-b525-072111a8bcdc
  10. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...