Windows 10: Toshiba laptop screen

Discus and support Toshiba laptop screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The screen on my laptop missing approximately I inc on right side of The Toshiba laptop it's a black band op and down,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by flyingdutchman52, May 25, 2021.

1. Toshiba laptop screen

The screen on my laptop missing approximately I inc on right side of The Toshiba laptop it's a black band op and down,

:)

flyingdutchman52, May 25, 2021
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, May 25, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 25, 2021
  4. N-Gen Win User

Toshiba laptop screen

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Toshiba laptop screen

1. Toshiba laptop screen - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop screen

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  4. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  5. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP: Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-toshiba-laptop/018766d2-7929-4d30-9275-22297da797bf
  6. Toshiba Laptop Showing Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Laptop Showing Black Screen: I have a Toshiba L850 laptop. When I press the power button, nothing shows up. It's all empty. I have done hard resets but laptop is not opening.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-showing-black-screen/8471d818-bb25-4ec0-bff3-469ca8ef07ba
  7. Screen Focus Problem on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Focus Problem on Toshiba Laptop: Tishiba laptop, W10Pro The screen on my laptop is very hard to see as focusing seems to be the problem. When watching a YouTube video, for instance, the colors don't appear as sharp as they used to be.. I've tried adjusting focusing myself, and even had a Geek Squad tech give...
  8. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  9. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  10. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...