Windows 10: Toshiba Laptop slow all the time.

Discus and support Toshiba Laptop slow all the time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have a Toshiba laptop and it is running very slow all the time. Toshiba has stopped manufacturing laptops so in am asking for help here. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MattPhillips, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Toshiba Laptop slow all the time.

Hello. I have a Toshiba laptop and it is running very slow all the time. Toshiba has stopped manufacturing laptops so in am asking for help here. Can someone help me diagnose my PC? I have Windows 10 latest release. Fresh install from USB key drive and prior Windows 7 on this laptop. Need help determining if slow performance is result of laptop hardware or operating system. Thanks!

:)

MattPhillips, Apr 18, 2019
  2. flamer Win User

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Toshiba Laptop slow all the time.

Tablet mode won't work on toshiba laptop with windows 10

answer 1) I have a Toshiba Satellite C75D-A with 8gs

2) No. My laptop seems to be running slow lately so I was following a list of "things to do" to better my laptop's performance when I ran across the tablet information

3) All updates have been done

4) I don't know. I seem to be going in circles and not making any progress. Limited computer skills

gunnersfriend, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba Laptop slow all the time.

1. Toshiba Laptop slow all the time. - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptop slow

2. The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time: Hi!!,I have a Hp pavilion 15 p214dx with i7 dual-core CPU, 6GB ram, and 750GB HDD. It's about 7 years old and the laptop is super slow. It freezes every time when I open photoshop and I cannot do multitask with it cuz it gets stuck all the time. Like should I change the...
  3. The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time: Hi!!,I have a Hp pavilion 15 p214dx with i7 dual-core CPU, 6GB ram, and 750GB HDD. It's about 7 years old and the laptop is super slow. It freezes every time when I open photoshop and I cannot do multitask with it cuz it gets stuck all the time. Like should I change the...
  4. The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. trying to change time on toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    trying to change time on toshiba laptop: trying to change time on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-change-time-on-toshiba-laptop/1c280041-51f2-4d27-b9ac-65cb7935d90b
  6. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  7. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  8. Toshiba Satellite plugged in but not charging (at 11% all the time)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite plugged in but not charging (at 11% all the time): I have tried uninstalling the two battery thingys that reinstall when you switch the computer back on and nothing changed. I can't take the battery out and put it back in to reset it. Could it be the actual charger plug or could it be that the battery is past it's use-by???...
  9. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  10. HTTPS sites loading slow in Firefox on Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTTPS sites loading slow in Firefox on Toshiba laptop: Hi all; I have an odd issue with Firefox & Windows 10, with accessing HTTPS websites. The sites are very very slow to load and others do not complete the load cycle. I've had this issue for months now. Just tried the newly released Firefox v50 ... same issues. Also...