Windows 10: Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410 Back lights on keyboard not working need help

Discus and support Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410 Back lights on keyboard not working need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I tap individual keys on board works fine except do not light up as they did when first using of laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuadRhombus33, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410 Back lights on keyboard not working need help

When I tap individual keys on board works fine except do not light up as they did when first using of laptop

:)

QuadRhombus33, Aug 4, 2018

2. Toshiba Rolls Out Two New Tecra Laptops

Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced two new fully customizable laptops designed for small and medium businesses, the ultramobile 14-inch Tecra Z40 and versatile 15.6-inch Tecra A50. The laptops provide budget conscious small businesses with all the power, durability and reliability of systems built for enterprise users at a more affordable price. Both are available today exclusively at Toshiba.com/us/business, where information can also be found about the company's program which offers business customers features such as dedicated sales consultants, volume discounts, and priority tech support.

"Small and medium businesses need the same PC performance, reliability and mobility as large enterprises, without the stringent security features required by corporate IT departments," said Carl Pinto, vice president of marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "We've taken the best of our premier line of business laptops, including impressive styling, usability and durability, and made them accessible to SMBs."

Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410  Back lights on keyboard not working need help Toshiba_Tecra_01_thm.jpg

Tecra Z40, a True Business Laptop Done Lighter
    Offering a footprint that gives SMBs ample room to work, the Tecra Z40 laptop is ideal for today's demanding road warriors. Built with a magnesium alloy Tough Body chassis in silver that is not only durable but extremely light, the Tecra Z40 measures just 0.8 inches thin and weighs a light 3.2 pounds. The laptop can be configured with 4th generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7 processors for speedy performance, up to 16 GB of memory and up to a 500 GB 7200 RPM hard drive or 512 GB solid state drive.

The Tecra Z40 features a spill-resistant keyboard with optional LED backlighting that lets work continue even in dimly lit environments and includes a Dual Point pointing system, giving users the choice between using the touchpad or Accupoint. In addition, the Tecra Z40 includes Toshiba's shock-absorbing EasyGuard technology as well as a unique honeycomb reinforcement structure for increased rigidity and durability.

The Tecra Z40 can be configured with either a 14-inch diagonal HD or HD+ display and is packed with plenty of features that make mobile life more convenient, including a full array of ports. The laptop features three USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 port, plus VGA, full-size HDMI, a full-size SD media card reader, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth and a choice of 802.11 agn, 802.11 bgn or new fast dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. The latest USB 3.0 Sleep & Charge technology lets mobile professionals charge tablets and phones even while the laptop is off. The Tecra Z40 also includes a docking port that when paired with Toshiba's high-speed port replicator, sold separately, makes it easy to connect to a desktop environment. Pre-loaded Windows 7 Professional, the Tecra Z40 includes Windows 8.1 Professional upgrade media.

Tecra A50, Big Screen Versatility with a DVD Drive
    The versatile Tecra A50 is a portable powerhouse ideal for small businesses who want a feature-packed laptop that can handle the most demanding workloads in or out of the office. Thanks to a choice of powerful 4th generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7 processors, Intel HD Graphics 4600 and up to 16 GB of memory, the Tecra A50 provides the power needed to stay competitive, along with removable battery options to increase productivity on the go. Featuring a 15.6-inch diagonal HD display that provides ample room to work, as well as a full-size keyboard with dedicated 10-key numeric pad, the Tecra A50 can be configured with up to a 1 TB hybrid hard drive or up to a 512 GB solid state drive and includes a built-in DVD drive.

Encased in a durable textured high-resin plastic, the Tecra A50 includes a full suite of ports, including an eSATA/USB combo port with USB Sleep & Charge technology, Gigabit Ethernet, full-size HDMI and SD Card reader as well as two USB 3.0 ports and a three USB 2.0 ports. Customers can choose between 802.11 agn and 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi. The laptop also features a Full HD webcam and Bluetooth. The Tecra A50 also includes a docking port. Pre-loaded Windows 8.1 the laptop also offers Windows 8.1 Professional or Windows 7 Professional with Windows 8.1 Professional upgrade media.

Common Docking and Accessories
    Making the devices more manageable across a company deployment, all of Toshiba's new business laptops share a common docking port and accessories, such as power adapters and port replicators, making it easier for small businesses to purchase and distribute to users.

Pricing and Availability
    The configurable Tecra Z40 starts at $799 MSRP and the Tecra A50 starts at $799 MSRP.

Cristian_25H, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Toshiba Launches the Tecra C50 Laptop

Toshiba's Business Solutions Division (BSD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced a new laptop series designed to meet the needs of small to mid-sized businesses. The Tecra C50 offers the performance of an enterprise-class PC, the essential productivity and security features business users need and unmatched Toshiba build-quality, starting at just $579.99 MSRP and will be sold exclusively in the U.S. through Ingram Micro Inc.'s vast reseller and solution provider network.

"Growing businesses need PCs that their workforces can count on with the features they need to be productive for a low total cost of ownership - we've designed the new Tecra C50 laptop just for that," said Carl Pinto, vice president of marketing and engineering, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Business Solutions Division. "Unlike other manufacturers who outsource most of their production, our business laptops are designed, engineered and rigorously tested in dedicated Toshiba facilities, giving us one of the industry's lowest failure rates. We are so sure of the quality of these laptops, that if any of the major components fail within the first six months, we'll give you a brand new one, no questions asked."

Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410  Back lights on keyboard not working need help Toshiba_Tecra_C50_01_thm.jpg

Big Performance for Small Business
    The Tecra C50 features a 15.6-inch diagonal HD display, the latest Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processors and 4 GB of RAM for convenient multitasking and collaboration, a 500GB hard drive5, plus a seven-hour battery life rating to keep business in motion. The laptop also features a built-in DVD Drive and full-size keyboard with a 10-key numeric pad for easily powering through spreadsheets.

To make the process of connecting, syncing, sharing and collaborating easier, the Tecra C50 is equipped with an HD webcam, Bluetooth v4.0, the latest dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and is wireless display ready. A generous range of essential ports make doing business easier, including two USB 3.07 and one USB 2.0 port, plus full-size HDMI and VGA ports, Gigabit Ethernet and an SD Card reader. Users can also easily transform this laptop into a thriving desktop workstation with USB docking. Pre-loaded with Windows 7 Professional, the laptop also offers Windows 8.1 Pro recovery media.

"Small and mid-sized businesses are challenged by many of the same IT issues as much larger companies yet they often have fewer resources and solutions to address them," Mike Erwin, senior director, Commercial Markets Division, Ingram Micro. "Ingram Micro and our channel partners are dedicated to helping these businesses realize the promise of technology by offering targeted solutions and services comprised of powerful, secure and enterprise-grade products such as the new Toshiba Tecra C50."

Security Features and EasyGuard Technology
    To ensure valuable business data is kept safe and secure, the Tecra C50 can be configured with an Intel Core i5 processor and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) v1.2 to provide the extra layers of security business users need for greater peace of mind. This laptop features Toshiba's innovative EasyGuard Technology, adding multi-tiered security and data protection measures that guard components against accidental bumps, plus Tecra durability and reliability with comprehensive vibration, drop, pressure and Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) at Toshiba's facilities to ensure the product is built to last.

Toshiba Quality Guarantee
    To demonstrate its commitment to quality and reliability, Toshiba is introducing the Toshiba Quality Guarantee for Tecra C50 laptops. If the LCD panel, hard drive, memory or system board fails within the first six months of ownership, Toshiba will replace the entire unit with a new Tecra C50.

Pricing and Availability
    The two configurations of the Tecra C50 laptops are now available for $579.99 MSRP (Core i3) and $699.99 MSRP (Core i5) and available exclusively from Ingram Micro's reseller and solution provider network, including CDW, PC Connection and Zones Inc.

Cristian_25H, Aug 4, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410 Back lights on keyboard not working need help

Toshiba Portégé and Tecra Laptops to Feature 8th Generation Intel Core vPro

Toshiba's Client Solutions Division (CSD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced its line of award-winning, business-class mobile computing solutions to feature the new 8th Generation Intel Core vPro processors. Toshiba will begin shipping the Portégé X20W, Portégé X30, Tecra X40, Tecra Z50, Tecra A50 and Tecra C50 with Intel's newest processing technology in the first quarter of 2018.

"We are excited about incorporating the 8th Generation Intel Core vPro processors to our portfolio of business-focused laptops," said Carl Pinto, vice president, marketing and product development, Client Solutions Division, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. "The performance enhancements available via this new processor combined with the advanced features and options found in our Portégé and Tecra business laptops positions Toshiba as a premium mobile computing provider."

Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410  Back lights on keyboard not working need help KDGWrEjLJhZTez85_thm.jpg

The new 8th Generation Intel Core processor is Intel's first quad-core U-series processor which is ideal for portable, powerhouse thin and light PC solutions. Toshiba's diverse collection of thin & light business laptops feature touch, voice, and stylus input capabilities to deliver intuitive experiences, enabling users to simplify their interactions and unleash creativity. In addition to the latest Intel processors, all of Toshiba's laptops feature Windows 10 Pro and Cortana, while select models offer Windows Hello facial recognition1. Toshiba's X Series of laptops deliver Thunderbolt and USB Type-C2 expanded connectivity options.

Toshiba's six Windows 10 Pro-based laptop models will be available at us.toshiba.com and from the company's network of resellers. In addition to a variety of screen sizes, these business laptops will be available with a wide variety of Build-to-Order (BTO) options including memory, storage, display and security capabilities. All of Toshiba laptops are designed, engineered and rigorously tested in dedicated Toshiba facilities to deliver greater peace of mind and proven reliability.

Portégé X20W
    The Portégé X20W is Toshiba's business-focused 2-in-1 convertible laptop with a 12.5-inch display. This modern multifunctional PC offers the functionality of a laptop and tablet in a singular solution while being powered by an 8th Generation Intel Core vPro processor and Windows 10 Pro. Measuring 15.4 mm thin, this innovative convertible features a 360-degree dual-action hinge to deliver a variety of usage modes for increased usability. The Portégé X20W includes powerful digital inking capabilities of Windows Ink and advanced security features such as Windows Hello facial authentication.

Portégé X30
    The Portégé X30 is Toshiba's premium 13.3-inch ultra-portable laptop ideal for any computing environment. Measuring just 15.9 mm thin and weighing 2.31 pounds3, the thin and light Portégé X30 features the company's premium Onyx Blue magnesium chassis to withstand the rigors of mobile computing. Toshiba equipped the Portégé X30 with the latest performance technologies such as 8th Generation Intel Core vPro processors and Windows 10 Pro to create a no-compromise mobile computing solution.

Tecra X40

Toshiba's Tecra X40 answers the call for users looking for a larger screen laptop without sacrificing mobility. At 16.9 mm thin and weighing just 2.76 pounds3 with a 14-inch display, this laptop delivers the uncompromising mobility of an ultraportable and the screen real estate to tackle any task. In addition to its ultrathin and ultralight form factor, Toshiba modernized the look and feel of the laptop's magnesium-alloy casing to the new premium Onyx Blue coloring. Even with the streamlined design, the new Tecra X40 delivers the power and innovations expected from a Toshiba business solution.

Tecra Z50

Sleek, light and extremely portable, the Tecra Z50 is a high-performance and premium laptop with a generous 15.6-inch display for those who need a desktop replacement. The Tecra Z50 combines the smart, durable styling with the power and IT manageability of the 8th Generation Intel Core vPro processor and advanced security measures. Input and navigation are comfortably simple with a contoured, spill-resistant4 and full-size, LED-backlit keyboard with numeric keypad, an Accupoint pointing device and a smart, dual-point click pad with Windows gesture support. For added durability, the Tecra Z50 incorporates an aluminum LCD cover, plus a shock-absorbing design for more protection during the mobile workday.

Tecra A50
    Featuring a 15.6-inch display, the Tecra A50 is a mainstream laptop that provides enterprise-class performance at an affordable price point. Toshiba's Tecra A50 features built-in optical drives, docking capabilities, touchpad and Accupoint pointing systems, as well as a wide variety of hard drive and storage options to provide professionals with everything needed for enhanced on-the-go productivity. This laptop features vibrant HD displays, spill-resistant, backlit keyboards3, user-replaceable batteries with excellent battery life ratings to provide hours of productivity for work in any setting. The Tecra A50 includes the Toshiba Quality Replacement Guarantee.5

Tecra C50
    As an entry-level laptop, the 15.6-inch Tecra C50 delivers the essential features professionals want-all at a budget-friendly price. This laptop features a collection of productivity essentials, like built-in optical drives, user-replaceable batteries and the essential ports and connections. These laptops also offer vibrant displays, spill-resistant keyboards and smart touchpads. To deliver the full confidence of worry-free computing, this laptop offers the legendary tradition of Tecra quality and reliability, backed by Toshiba's Quality Replacement Guarantee.

btarunr, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410 Back lights on keyboard not working need help

1. Toshiba laptop TECRA Z40 C1410 Back lights on keyboard not working need help - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop TECRA

2. No keyboard back light.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No keyboard back light.: No keyboard back light. New HP Win11 laptop. Spent all morning trying with and without Fn key + multiple others as suggested on net. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-keyboard-back-light/75bceaf4-5044-46f5-ac8c-96565fa717a3
  3. Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop: I have a Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop but it stopped working no flicking light, door not respond to open no "eject" only I hear 4 small sound at once when I boot the laptop . Everything in the device manager is ok - I guess it is a hard where failure not from...
  4. Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop: I have a Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop but it stopped working no flicking light, door not respond to open no "eject" only I hear 4 small sound at once when I boot the laptop . Everything in the device manager is ok - I guess it is a hard where failure not from...
  5. Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Two USB Ports on Toshiba Tecra A11 Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two USB Ports on Toshiba Tecra A11 Not Working: The two usb ports on the bottom right of the laptop are not working. I plug a phone in and it does not charge it either. I have gone into device manager and unchecked the box for turning the device off to save power on all USB hubs generic and root hubs but when I put a...
  7. Two USB Ports on Toshiba Tecra A11 Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two USB Ports on Toshiba Tecra A11 Not Working: The two usb ports on the bottom right of the laptop are not working. I plug a phone in and it does not charge it either. I have gone into device manager and unchecked the box for turning the device off to save power on all USB hubs generic and root hubs but when I put a...
  8. Two USB Ports on Toshiba Tecra A11 Not Working

9. Asus keyboard back light not working

Asus keyboard back light not working: I brought a refurbished Asus Q400A that was upgraded to windows 10. The keyboard backlight has never worked, I attempted to download the latest ATK drivers but when I went to the Asus download center there was no option for Windows 10 64 bit under the OS drop down menu. Can...
  10. back light for keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    back light for keyboard: how do I light my keyboard up on an acer aspire 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-light-for-keyboard/af4340df-486a-4ac1-824e-eb88582187a2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard lighting on/off toshiba tecra

2. windows 10 laptop toshiba tecra usb ports not working

3. keyboards lights toshiba ci3

4. tecra z40c keyboard stopped working,
  5. toshiba tecra keyboard light,
  6. toshiba tecra keyboard lighting on/off,
  7. toshiba tecra z40-a 8gb upgrade to 12gb is it ok,
  8. toshiba tecra z40 will not power on,
  9. toshiba tecra z40 swipe not working,
  10. toshiba tecra c50-e laptop keyboard light up ?,
  11. toshiba tecra z40-a disable keybord light,