Windows 10: Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update

Discus and support Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hadn't updated my laptop in several months until today. Once the update completed, my touch screen no longer worked. When I checked to make sure this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaHuerta, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update

I hadn't updated my laptop in several months until today. Once the update completed, my touch screen no longer worked. When I checked to make sure this function was enabled in my device manager, it showed it was not only enabled but working, however it does not work when I try to use it. How do I fix this?

:)

MelissaHuerta, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Major11 Win User

Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update

Toshiba Touch Screen Disappears

Am running Win10 on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. Recently I have started losing the touch screen function. This happens periodically, and I cannot figure out why. When I do a hardware troubleshoot, it shows that my touch screen driver is missing, and
    I don't know which driver to find and load. Going to the Toshiba website only adds to the confusion. The only solution I can come up with is to go back and do a system restore each time, but that "fix" usually only lasts a few days before the touch screen
    disappears again. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Major11, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update

1. Toshiba laptop touch screen not working after update - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop touch

2. touch screen on my toshiba inside laptop stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch screen on my toshiba inside laptop stopped working: i turned on m laptop today and my touch screen wont seem to work anyone got any suggestions on what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-on-my-toshiba-inside-laptop-stopped/2c0fd14b-75ac-4780-8a80-dfbe76230215
  3. touch screen on my toshiba inside laptop stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touch screen on my toshiba inside laptop stopped working: i turned on m laptop today and my touch screen wont seem to work anyone got any suggestions on what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-on-my-toshiba-inside-laptop-stopped/2c0fd14b-75ac-4780-8a80-dfbe76230215
  4. Toshiba laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop screen: The screen on my laptop missing approximately I inc on right side of The Toshiba laptop it's a black band op and down, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-screen/9cdadcca-fce1-4bc6-96b7-6f62735be7e8
  5. HID-compliant touch screen NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touch screen NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE: HID-compliant touch screen NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE THE DRIVER WAS MISSING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE FOUND IT HAD MOVED TO "N-trig DuoSenseR Digitizers" updated the " " touch screen with compatible driver HID_compliant touch screen and it relocated it to proper place Human...
  6. Toshiba Portege touch screen stopped working

Toshiba Portege touch screen stopped working: I have a Toshiba Portege 730t-B laptop. The touch screen has stopped working. I have updated the driver via the Device Manager and rebooted with no success. What else can i do?...
  7. Touch screen is not working after Windows update

Touch screen is not working after Windows update: So I got my laptop a few years ago and my touchscreen used to work when it was in tablet mode. One day the touch screen started working intermittently the suddenly stopped working altogether and that was round about the time my system updated to widows 10. I just thought it...
  8. LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: HI Me and my Friend using Dell inspiron 3558 laptop since march 2017 it was all fine working with a touch screen until we updated it around november 2017 (we both updated at the same time) After updating the windows our both laptop touch screen was not working and from...
  9. Touch screen not working after Windows update.

Touch screen not working after Windows update.: I have an Acer Aspire R7 and have had touchscreen problems since a few weeks after I got it. Initially the touchscreen worked fine, then it stopped, started, stopped started etc. It would work fine for a few days, then just stop. After spending hours on the phone to Acer,...
  10. Touch screen doesnt work after latest update

Touch screen doesnt work after latest update: Hi, What I have: Porsche Book One. Running: Win 10 Pro Version: 1803 Build: 17134.228 Problem 1: After latest update (1803) the touchscreen doesnt work anymore, like it is non-responsive whatsoever Problem 2: Touchpad doesnt turn off. There is a shortcut key to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. y toshiba satellite L15wb touch screen stopped working after last windows update

2. toshiba laptop touch screen stopped working

3. toshiba laptop touchscreen not working

4. after windows 10 update toshiba display not working,
  5. toshiba x-30 touchscreen not working,
  6. toshiba s55t touchscreen not working win 10,
  7. touch screen driver windows 10 toshiba s55t